CATWALK Curlesque Defining Shampoo

by Catwalk

Description:

Recommended for all types of waves, curls and tight spirals the TIGI Catwalk Curlesque Defining Shampoo cleanses and preps your hair for styling. Smoothing and calming, you’ll reap the rewards of defined beautiful, bouncy curls.Designed by Anthony Mascolo and the TIGI International Creative Team, and built around an aquatic concept of moisturising and soothing, the Curlesque Defining Shampoo invites you to embrace the idea of enhancing natural curls and waves to bring out the very best in your hair. Using advanced marine biology ingredients, a fusion of kelp, algae, cucumber water, sea weed and sea fennel form the Catwalk Aquacomplex. Harnessing the power of the ocean, these rich botanicals deliver extraordinary hydration and definition.

does this give volume to straight hair?
does this give volume to straight hair?
Start your review of CATWALK Curlesque Defining Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
I love how this tames my wavy hair. It smells great and I get a lot of compliments when I use it. Not sure if it's because of the smell or the way it makes my hair look.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
Evans City
Love this brand, evry product that i have every bought has always worked great.  the price is a little high but when you hit a sale at ulta it makes it just right
Brunette / Color Protection, Damage, Dry Scalp / Oily, Wavy, Fine
Pittsburgh, PA
This shampoo is awesome for naturally wavy or curly hair. I like to use it on days when I plan to diffuse my hair, for maximum curls! It smells great. I am only giving 4 stars because I have dry hair, which this is not the best for. It does hydrate, but that is not its main purpose. Would buy again.
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Fine, Thin
Winston Salem, NC
I used this product a few times and it did wonders for my hair. I was never able to find it again. I loved the way it smelled, as with most TIGI products. They all have such great unique smells to them
Dark Brown / Damage, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
Charleston, SC
Since I have highly textured hair, I only shampoo a couple of times per week. This creates a clean feeling without leaving my curls dry and lifeless. It always produces softer, shinier hair!
Red / Curls, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Curly, Thick
Warwick, RI
I use this everyday. It's amazing! Keeps my hair so smooth! Beautiful packaging! I will forever be a fan! Helps control my frizz and tangles! Much better than any other brand!
Red / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Dry, Oily, Fine
Mesa, AZ
I love using this shampoo when I'm going to be stlying my hair in curls. It really helpa hold the curl and make sure it doesn't get frizzy. The smell is amazing as well and I definitely recommend this for people with curly hair who have a hard time with it getting frizzy.
Light Brown / Damage, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Straight, Fine
Clarence, PA
I have always been a fan of the Catwalk styling priestcraft, I decided to give the shampoo a try. It's wonderful. My hair is curly and under even the most ideal conditions, it's frizzy. This shampoo helped keep it maintained! The only downfall is that I don't find the fragrance very appealing.
Brunette / Curls, Frizz, Hair Loss / Dry, Normal, Oily
Whiting, VT
This is a wonderful shampoo. It does have a strong scent, and if you have fine thin curly hair, it may make you look greasy. Everyone I have suggested to use this shampoo LOVES it! They say that thier frizz has been reduced and hair is soft and bouncy.
Strawberry Blonde / Damage, Frizz / Wavy, Fine
Long Island city, New York
CATWALK Curlesque Defining Shampoo uploaded by nisrin O.
I have really curly hair and this is the product just did not work well for me at all I tried to figure out what I can do but this traffic just wasn't it from and feels nice for a short amount of time anything past that now