BY CATWALK #20 in Hair Cream

Description:

Work TIGI Catwalk Curlesque Curls Rock Amplifier through wet hair to define and separate your curls. Enhancing the natural texture of your hair, this cream gives hold and control for defined curls and streamlined waves for a touchable, radiant finish.TIGI International Creative Team, and built around an aquatic concept of moisturising and soothing, the Curlesque Curls Rock Amplifier invites you to embrace the idea of enhancing natural curls and waves to bring out the very best in your hair. Using advanced marine biology ingredients, a fusion of kelp, algae, cucumber water, sea weed and sea fennel form the Catwalk Aquacomplex. Harnessing the power of the ocean, these rich botanicals deliver extraordinary hydration and definition.

Water (Aqua/Eau), Polyquaternium-37, Cyclopentasiloxane, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium-11, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Disodium EDTA, Alcohol Denat., PVP/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, Panthenol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Chitosan, Bacopa Monniera Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool.

• I have curly hair and it costs me a little to define my c...2 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair soft?3 Answers
  • What is this catwalk curlesque curls rock amplifier like?2 Answers
Jessie S.
Greenville
This is an amazing product for curly hair!  My hair is naturally curly but also frizzy.   CATWALK Curlesque Curl Collection Curls Rock Amplifier is a lifesaver.  I towel dry my hair and then apply this. Using 1 pump of product, I first rub it in my hands, apply throughout my hair, scrunch, and then leave it alone to air dry.  It makes my curls soft and bouncy, but does NOT leave it crunchy.  At all.  It most of the time helps with frizz, but my hair is just really frizzy, so sometimes nature is more powerful than any product.  It can be found in most stores for around $15-18, but Amazon usually has it as an "add-on" item for around $8-9.  I have started getting it from Amazon since it it so much cheaper.  I have used Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier for years and love it!  I highly recommend.
Janelle T.
Selinsgrove , PA
This product is the bomb! Ive tried a ton of hair products on my very curly, frizzy hair. From drugstore brands to higher end and this right here is one of my favorites! It works so well in my hair all by itself. Tames my frizz and leaves my curls soft and beautiful! I hate stiff curls, or sticky product as I don't wash my hair everyday. This is so nice even the next day, add a little water, revive my curls a little with the product from the day before.
Amber N.
Hands down this is my favorite favorite favorite!!! Product! I have used this for sooo many years I want to say at least 15 gosh I feel old ! But hands down all the New products this is so under rated !! CATWALK Curlesque Curls Rock Amplifier I couldn’t live with out this !! I have every product out there but will never not use this !!
Madisynn W.
Richardson, TX
Okay so I have had this product forever, but when I moved I forgot all about it.  I wanted to try something different on my hair, so I pulled this out and fell in love!  It defines my curls like no other and keeps them popping all throughout the day.  The humidity here in Texas doesn't bother it either, so I highly recommend if you're looking for a product to keep your curls bomb all day long.
Kristin C.
Macomb, MI
My go to for when I want to wear my hair curly. It doesn’t leave that crunchy feeling! It’s better than everything I’ve used and has a great scent, very fresh! I think it’s worth the money and would purchase again!
Alyssa P.
Love love love this stuff! I constantly was searching for something that kept my frizz under control without using tons of product and this works magic! Definitely worth the money.
Andrea G.
Clayton
Meh, it leaves my curls crunchy and gross looking. I’m not a fan of this, it’s more expensive than other products that I prefer. OGX coconut curls is a fantastic replacement for a curl booster.
Ericka T.
Orem
LOYAL USER! I would consider my hair to be type 3C and I've used this product for many years. I am a loyal user because Tigi has NEVER changed their formula on me and I hate using hairspray. With this product, I do not need hairspray because it holds it just right! :)
Shelby F.
Conway , AR
If you have frizzy curls or just waves this is going to be your new favorite thing! I use it every time I go natural and it calms the frizz without making my hair feel stiff or sticky! It’s touchable and smooth and smells amazing! Have used this for 3+ years!
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
This is not a good product, especially for the high price tag. It leaves a sticky residue all over hair and all over your hands. It makes my curls look crunchy and wet. I have pretty wavy hair, and it doesn't really amplify my curls whatsoever. not a good product.
Kayla M.
Does this leave your hair soft?
Carly S.
Portage, PA
What is this catwalk curlesque curls rock amplifier like?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I have curly hair and it costs me a little to define my curls. Would this really work for me?
Sarah W.
Does this work for the CG Method?
Destiny H.
Springdale
CATWALK Curlesque Curls Rock AmplifierOGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Penetrating Oil What's your go to for frizzy hair this humid summer???!😅😓🤘

back