CATWALK Curlesque Curls Rock Amplifier

by Catwalk

Description:

Work TIGI Catwalk Curlesque Curls Rock Amplifier through wet hair to define and separate your curls. Enhancing the natural texture of your hair, this cream gives hold and control for defined curls and streamlined waves for a touchable, radiant finish.TIGI International Creative Team, and built around an aquatic concept of moisturising and soothing, the Curlesque Curls Rock Amplifier invites you to embrace the idea of enhancing natural curls and waves to bring out the very best in your hair. Using advanced marine biology ingredients, a fusion of kelp, algae, cucumber water, sea weed and sea fennel form the Catwalk Aquacomplex. Harnessing the power of the ocean, these rich botanicals deliver extraordinary hydration and definition.

Water (Aqua/Eau), Polyquaternium-37, Cyclopentasiloxane, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium-11, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Disodium EDTA, Alcohol Denat., PVP/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, Panthenol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Chitosan, Bacopa Monniera Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool.

Does this make your hair crunchy and heavy?
Does this leave hair feeling hard or with a lot of buildup?
Doors this product work well on short eye lashes?
Start your review of CATWALK Curlesque Curls Rock Amplifier!
How would you rate this product?
Silvia R.
CATWALK Curlesque Curls Rock Amplifier uploaded by Silvia R.
My hairdresser recommended it to me, just a walnut of product is enough to shape the hair at its best, they will literally come to life. Don't use too much otherwise it gives a dry effect
Francesca A.
CATWALK Curlesque Curls Rock Amplifier uploaded by Francesca A.
This is by far my favorite hair product. I've been using it for years. I have purchased so many different curly hair products that have just not done the trick. CATWALK Curlesque Curls Rock Amplifier leaves my hair feeling moisturized my curls hold strong
Federica M.
Giugliano in Campania
CATWALK Curlesque Curls Rock Amplifier uploaded by Federica M.
My go to for my natural curtly hair. I struggle a lot with it because they are naturally frizzy and puffy but with this product I am able to tame it and style it however I want it. I feel very comfortable using it
Hanaa H.
CATWALK Curlesque Curls Rock Amplifier uploaded by Hanaa H.
I like this product . It defines hair and make curls look juicy and moisturized. It has a creamy gel consistence
Francesca P.
Uso da diversi anni gli shampoo e i balsamo di Tigi, quindi, quando una mia amica mi ha consigliato questa crema per evitare di fare le beach waves con la piastra o arrotolandoli attorno alla cintura dell'accappatoio, l'ho acquistato senza pensarci due volte. Seguendo le indicazioni, ho messo poco prodotto: la quantità è fondamentale per non appesantire ed ingrassare il capello. Purtroppo, però, il risultato è stato deludente anche dopo diverse sperimentazioni ( più prodotto, meno prodotto, capelli più o meno umidi ) non notando alcuna differenza tra l'asciugarli con o senza. Speravo di rendere domabile quel mosso che, se asciugato all'aria, non ha consistenza né forma. La speranza però è stata tradita. Peccato.
Alessia B.
Roma
I love this product, the only flaw is that it should be used on wet hair or else dry them. It has a very creamy coexistence and resembles a cream. it is easy to apply and I recommend doing it with wet hands. if you have curly or afro hair I highly recommend it, it's really top.
SARAH ..
I don't know if you can hear me screaming but I FINALLY FOUND THE PERFECT HAIR CREAM FOR MY CURLS. This is literally the best hair cream I've ever tried, and I've tried tons. None of them gave me the elasticity and long lasting performance that I wanted, but this one definitely did! I find it has a very good price for the quality, it makes my curls look flawless even after two or three days and it makes them look incredibly healthy and natural. I would buy it over and over again. Highly recommend!
Kara B.
Canonsburg, PA
This is a great product! I have used it for years and definitely recommend it to people who have curly hair. It is easy to use and effective. I recommend using this with a diffuser. It is a bit on the expensive side, but it is worth it!
Katerina S.
CATWALK Curlesque Curls Rock Amplifier uploaded by Katerina S.
It's super for curly hair. It flexs my curly hair and the curl are well shaped and they last longer !it's from the best curl shapers I have tried
Ana W.
Henderson, NV
CATWALK Curlesque Curls Rock Amplifier uploaded by Ana W.
Purchased at: Amazon
THIS IS PERFECT CURL BOOSTER for my straight hair. Usually curls falling apart in hour and my hair straight again without any product. Mouses very drying for me. But this product is so good works! I just made two Dutch braids for the night and put some product on top of them. I love result - soft mermaid beach my waves like from that stylers but not crunchy effect. Smells amazing, just like washed hair with nice smelling shampoo. Easy and no heat needed, no curlers.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Destiny H.
il y a 3 ans
CATWALK Curlesque Curls Rock Amplifier OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil What's your go to for frizzy hair this humid summer???!😅😓🤘