BY CATWALK

Description:

For Shine And Light Hold Perfect It: A fusion of moisture rich marine botanicals and deep sea extracts define and reshape while calming frizz. A light hold completes your look for curls with illustrious shine. Re work it: Custom tailored formula with total style recall allows you to Re shape hair back to original style. For Details Call Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI. TIGI guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist

Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN
I have naturally curly hair that can get a little out of control frizzy. Adding in the curl defining serum does help with the frizzy fly aways and it also adds some shine to my curls. I always use it after I defuse my hair and then I will also use it if I need to freshen up and add some life back into my curls.
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Great for curly hair, helps with curls & doesn't weigh it down, helps bring curls back to life. Smells really good also. Would highly recommend to anyone. They usually have sales on some hair products twice a year at ulta & I think that's the best time to stock up!
Britne E.
Lake Station, IN
This serum is a must have. I am already a huge fan of Catwalk but the Curl Collection is such a major score for me. So glad to have found this. Adds moisture and control to my curls.
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is a life saver for me and my curly hair! Honestly, this is the only product that will work in my untamable, unruly, Medusa-like hair. Also, a little goes a long way. I just scrunch it into the ends of my hair while it's damp and viola! Honestly my holy grail hair product and wouldn't know what I'd do without it.
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This product smells absolutely amazing and isn't too greasy. Good for curly hair but works well on all hair types as well.
Pamela R.
Nashua, NH
I have just started to use, the consistency it’s good, is not an oil it’s a cream, and has a wonderful smell.
Kylyn O.
Evergreen
I love TIGI with my naturally curly hair. It keeps it hydrated so we don’t frizz and keeps my curls defined
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
this product smells absolutely amazing. it is also the best out there for curly hair
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Does this weigh heavy on your hair?
Liz F.
Alto, MI
Week this work with frizzy wavy hair? #curlygirl