BY CATWALK

Description:

Cream To Define & Separate Work It: Enhance your natural texture. Give hold and control for defined curls and streamlined waves. Essential oils combined with thermal and environmental protectants nurture curls for  a touchable radiant finish. For Details Call: Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI. TIGI guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defec

CATWALK Curlesque Curl Collection Curls Rock Amplifier
  • "I have mostly 3b with some 3a curly hair, and for me this works very well." in 2 reviews
  • "I have naturally wavy hair this stuff amplifies my waves and gives me beautiful light curls without the wet crunchy look! " in 2 reviews
  • "I have long, thick naturally curly hair and this is my go-to product!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair smell amazing and it makes my curls super smooth and defined." in 1 review
  • "Works great!" in 1 review
Linda E.
Austin, TX
I actually did not like this at the beginning, but it was because I was using way too much, causing my curls to become super crunchy.

BUT I have found using it with my hair dripping wet--as in, crunching my curls as soon as I turn off the shower, and I find I need to use way less product. My curls are so happy now!
Crissie W.
One of My absolute must-have go to products. A lot of stuff Waze my hair down and makes it look very oily and crunchy and this is amazing stuff. Magic in a bottle. It keeps my hair curled all day and it is great for humidity. I would absolutely buy this again. And recommend it to my friends!
I hate to think of the money I have spent on hair products over the years. I finally found the product that serves many of my needs, when I wasn't even looking for or thinking about hair care. There I was in the store for toothpaste or someing mundane when I stumbled across CATWALK by TIGI. I truly love this product. Provides texture that my hair really needs. This allows for the definition and separation I had been looking for. You know that piecey, kind of effortless, casual look. It provides that look while giving me touchable hold that last all day.
All of this and smells great too.
Rachel K.
Great product for the price! This keeps my curls frizz-free and manageable ALL DAY, even in the humidity ( curly hair's biggest enemy!) I love that it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy or sticky, which a lot of products tend to do!
Tania P.
If you're looking for a product that gives a better hold than moose but not the flaky look this is the product for you! It works great or wavy/curly hair and even straight hair if you're going for a wavy look! You won't need hairspray after using this I find that it works best when mixed with any kind of oil!!
Samantha M.
This product is a good substitute for the original product I used to use. I used to use mousse but it made my hair a bit crunchy which I don't like. I like to be soft and this is a perfect solution.
Brooke R.
Newport, NC
I have very thick, crazy, unmanageable curly hair and this product is amazing! It really defines and smoothes my curls. No more frizz and crazy looking bed head. Best part is it doesn't make your hair super crunchy like mouse, gel, or hairspray.
Sarah C.
Charlottesvle, VA
I've been using this for years and stray from time to time to try something else, but so far this remains the best gel/cream/lotion I've tried. I have mostly 3b with some 3a curly hair, and for me this works very well. Best applied when wet, but will use a little on dry hair to tame my hair. I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 because 1)it's hard to find the perfect amount to use and using too much can have ugly, icky textured consequences and 2)you can't really get all of the product out of the container. Nevertheless, it gives me well defined but non crunchy curls, and for that I am very thankful, so I continue to repurchase - usually when Ulta has a B2G1 sale. Smell is a bit strong but I like it (and it does fade).
Katara G.
Ashley, IN
Im a natural curly hair girl and its not jist waves its SPIRALS.this is one of my fav products to define my curls and fight my frizzy fro!light weight and wearable.
Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
I have never found a product that shapes my curls/waves more perfectly without leaving my hair hard as a rock. This is my holy grail when I rock my natural hair!
Crystal C.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have been looking for a curling cream that won't let my curls fall or frizz! I've heard a few people mention this, but has anyone with thick hair found this to be successful with keeping curls?
Thais C.
How do you use this product? I've tried and so far it's not working for me. I'm looking for tips to help my 3a and 3b curls to stay defined and soft. If you use this with some other product, let me know too, I might try. I just don't want it to go to the trash, it's too expensive.
Kiara G.
San Diego, CA
I used to have really curly hair and from straightening it so much my curls became wavy I cut my hair recently to get rid of the damage and I'm starting to see my curls again but some of my strands just need a bit more help. Do you recommend this product for hair like mine? Would it help curl my hair?
Michelle H.
Leander
Is this a spray or a pump?
Trina S.
Has anyone found anything that is comparable to the original formula of Curls Rock? I really like it but I can't seem to find it anywhere except for stores like TJ Maxx or Nordstrom Rack