BY CATWALK

Description:

Replenish and rehydrate moisture-deprived curls with a dose of tigi catwalk curlesque hydrating conditioner. Soothing aloe smoothes the cuticle, offering moisture and shine to define the ultimate shape.

Sabbeth G.
Miami Beach, FL
I love all of the bed head products. Even the marketing is super chic and totally irresistible to at least try. I tried this product for the first time about seven years ago and I have not stopped purchasing it. It is so useful to have in your stash of hair products. I use it as a quick fixer upper. I would say I probably is it once a week.
Lee D.
Newington, CT
Bouncy smooth frizzy free curly hair will be yours when you use this product doesn't weigh your hair down just gives you a beautiful shine with lots of curls
Martika Q.
Omaha
Love this hair product works amazing and really makes ur hair feeling good.. I will purchase this again!!!!
Ivette C.
Montclair, NJ
Smells great! Leaves my hair soft and smooth without losing the curl. Tigi are my hair go to products.
Jennifer B.
When I used this conditioner it would help with my curls and keeping them from being a frizzy mess. However, it would result in an overproduction in oils by the next day.
As soon as I swapped conditioners my hair stopped overproducing oils.
This conditioner is a no no for oily hair for sure.