BY CATWALK

Description:

TIGI Catwalk Curl Collection Curlesque Strong Mousse is a strong holding mousse with added benefits of strength and elasticity. Sea extracts create shine and health. Adds texture and volume. This mousse is perfect for long-lasting definition and hold. Add strength, elasticity and smoothness without sacrificing hold to create long lasting, defined curls. Marine notes blend beautifully with fresh botanicals to give your curls an indulging experience.

Buy on Amazon
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
This is such a great product for your curly hair! I used two pumpfuls twice for my shoulder length curly hair before diffusing. I think this product gives my curls volume and definition with lasting hold. CATWALK Curlesque Curl Collection Curls Rock Amplifier
Mynt C.
This is an excellent mousse for curly hair. It is affordable and works really well. It has great hold and for my long curly hair I use it with the curl enhancer it is fantastic! Definitely recommend it.
Jessica A.
Winchester, VA
I don't know what the other reviewer is talking about but I absolutely love this hair product! I use it for special occasions as it is expensive but it works very well on my curly, thick hair! In definitely recommend!
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem, NC
I am not a fan of TIGI Catwalk Curlesque Curl Collection Strong Mousse. It leaves my hair sticky and hard to wash out. I have natural curly hair and it weighs down my curls.
Holly W.
Fort Mill, SC
The old product was sticky and left your hair a little crunchy but now that they've changed the formula your hair has more movement and isn't crunchy at all. I love it!