CATWALK Curl Collection Curlesque Defining Shampoo Shampoo For Unisex

by Catwalk

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CATWALK Curl Collection Curlesque Defining Shampoo Shampoo For Unisex!
How would you rate this product?
Georgetown, KY
I am loving this product. I have very naturally curly hair. As a hairstylist to many with natural curl, the #1 tip i teach when styling and using this product or any other styling product is to make sure your hair is VERY saturated (with water). Apply product in sections 1/2 inch from root to ends, scrunching as you apply. Let air dry if possible. If using blow dryer, use low heat and take your time.
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Curls, Dryness / Curly, Thick, Chemically Treated
Jacksonville, FL
This is one of my favorite high end shampoos. It gives my curls hydration, and also definition. It’s gentle enough to use every couple of days without overdrying my hair. I would defintely buy again!
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Dryness / Dry, Curly, Color Treated
Austin, TX
First off I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo, so good! My hair is pretty wavy and gets curly as it gets longer. This really help with bringing out my curly and making them look healthy and bouncy. Also really liked the CATWALK Curlesque Define Serum leaves hair so soft and silky.
Grey / Anti-Aging, Hair Loss / Normal, Wavy, Coarse
Trenary, Michigan
I use this every time I wash my hair! It defines my curls so much that I don't even use a curling iron anymore! It does not take much to lather your hair either like some shampoos do. I don't use a lot and I have long hair. I would buy it again absolutely.
Nashville
I have super curly hair. It is prone to frizz and this product helps so much with that. Plus it smells amazing. I love using it more than anything else when it comes to curls. I will definitely purchase again!
Auburn / Curls, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Curly, Coarse
texarkana , TX
I love this shampoo! It really does what it says! It helps my curls to be more defined and helps my hair to be overall so healthy! It smells so good and it makes my hot washing process enjoyable.
Curls, Frizz / Curly, Kinky, Thick
West Seneca , NY
Smells good and helped my hair keep its curls. I used it with another product so I'm not sure if it was this one or the combination of the two causing my hair to be a little extra heavy.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Curls / Curly, Coarse, Thick
Madeira Beach , FL
I was not that impressed with the Catwalk curl shampoo or conditioner. My curls were dry and frizzy. I had to use a lot of leave in conditioner and styling products to tame the curls. However it smells great and lathers awesome!
Grey / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Curly, Fine
San Antonio , TX
I love this shampoo it is so amazing for my curls. It moisturizes so deeply and really helps keep my curls tame during the day. Along with the conditioner it really works very well.it can be more on the pricey side so like most things I wait until it is on sale.
Memphis
I love the add this to my hair when I'm out here in just needs a little refresher but overall I feel like the product needs a little bit more Improvement and you should make a creamier base and more water-based kind because it's kind of drying
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Normal, Curly