BeautyHairHair ProductsCatwalk
Curl Collection Curlesque Defining Shampoo Shampoo For Unisex

CATWALK Curl Collection Curlesque Defining Shampoo Shampoo For Unisex

by Catwalk

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CATWALK Curl Collection Curlesque Defining Shampoo Shampoo For Unisex!
How would you rate this product?
Kristine U.
Jacksonville, FL
This is one of my favorite high end shampoos. It gives my curls hydration, and also definition. It’s gentle enough to use every couple of days without overdrying my hair. I would defintely buy again!
Alexis S.
San Antonio, TX
I love this shampoo it is so amazing for my curls. It moisturizes so deeply and really helps keep my curls tame during the day. Along with the conditioner it really works very well.it can be more on the pricey side so like most things I wait until it is on sale.
Elizabeth P.
Love love love! So luxurious and defining. Makes my curls really come out of hiding!
Nicky W.
Liberty Twp, OH
Wasn't a fan too much cost wise for me to keep buying also didn't help my hair
Wasn't a fan too much cost wise for me to keep buying also didn't help my hair
Cassy C.
Madeira Beach, FL
I was not that impressed with the Catwalk curl shampoo or conditioner. My curls were dry and frizzy. I had to use a lot of leave in conditioner and styling products to tame the curls. However it smells great and lathers awesome!
Marilyn M.
Smells sooo so good, it lasts for a long time... taking on count that my hair is voluminous. I used this shampoo for an extended time and it really keeps my hair so soft and curly.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,303 reviews
Tiana H.
Worcester, MA
I liked this. It was really good for my hair. I have very curly and frizzy hair. It made my curls look nice and lessened the frizz
Amanda J.
Charleston, SC
I wash my hair a couple times a week to keep my curls from getting product build up. This formula is non-drying and doesn’t suds up too much.
Danielle D.
Blacksburg, SC
I love the way TIGI catwalk products defines my curls and lasts all day. Other products i have used let my curls fall out.

Looking for your answer?