BY TIGI

For Luminescent Fuller Hair Work It: This formula will promote impeccable fullness with amazing manageability and shine. A blend of jasmine violet and UV filters help protect hair while making it feel thicker and healthier. For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Bree F.
This product does say and state gel cream. Don’t be confused. This product is a great one. It is a gel like texture that you rub smoothly into hair in small amounts all over the head. Preferably before blow drying or styling your hair to thicken and to help detain the frizz and help the hair look and feel thick again. I recommend it. It is a thick texture but it smells wonderful!
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
I didn't fully love this product but I did like the texture and the smell. It seem like it may have made a little bit of a difference but it also left my hair a little bit greasy. I unfortunately would not recommend this product again
Sarah B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
This does give hair a nice thick feeling but it also makes my hair feel dirty and really hard to brush through or do anything with. Not a huge fan and can’t say I would recommend it to anyone. I probably won’t buy again.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
This is an awesome for fine or thin hair that needs some extra volume. It is expensive so you might not want to fall in love too much. It does also keep your hair from getting oily and last longer.
Samantha C.
Provides crazy volume and bounce to my curls! A must for any fine haired curly. It is however more money than I like to spend on hair products, that’s the only reason I do not use it frequently.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
This product is a really thin-ish gel that feels quite slippery. It has a nice smell, although the smell will not last in your hair. It apparently has UV filters, so yay on that!

As far as application goes, when my hair is damp I take about 2 pumps and spread it throught my hands and work it into my hair. I focus mainly on the roots and then work it into the ends. I also move from underneath my hair to the surface. It sets into a movable gel formula, but you will not detect it. The thing that's absolutely amazing about this product is that it is really hard to overdo. I let my hair air dry and then I'm left with beautiful and full hair. This product doesn't feel like product on your hair, if you know what I mean, so you can easily layer all your other products without issues.
Marcedes C.
Erie, PA
A little pricey, but you don't need much product to achieve what you are looking for. Works great, and has a pleasant smell too
Yvette H.
Camdenton, MO
The shampoo and conditioner is pretty nice, it smells really good and it volumizes pretty well, overall I like the brand.
Kels L.
I really love this line it is seriously great and it smells like heaven and I would recommend this shampoo and stuff
Carmen H.
Charlotte, NC
My mom uses this and loves it. My hair gets too dry and tangled with gels like this. My hair needs smoothing creams.