BY TIGI

Kimberly K.
It conditions but was hard to get out. I looked like I hadn't washed my head. I even gave it a 2nd chance. Rinsed longer, and still came out looking dull. Had to use a clarifying shampoo to get it all out of my hair.
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
I have very thin hair so naturally wanted to give this conditioner a try. It works well for adding volume. It’s a little on the pricey side but worth the money in my opinion. I was satisfied with the results as I noticed more volume than I would have otherwise. I like the fragrance of this conditioner and it made my hair very soft.
Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
My hair is curly and sometimes that comes with a lot of frizz. This product help to thicken my curls and it leaves them looking healthy and bouncy. I strongly recommend!
Rebecca K.
My grandma uses this and she loves it it works really well for her hair it keeps it and it's not feeling as much as it was I feel like it does work for the purpose that is intended which is making your hair more thick
Jenny R.
I love the way this gives my hair volume and makes it appear so thick! Also, the smell is outstanding. It's the best thickening agent I've used thus far. It is well worth the price.
Mariela R.
London, ON
Loved this one. My hairs is curly and so thin. This conditioner strengthens the hairs giving it it a great look so healthy. It is cheap and u can find it anywhere
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune
Seems to work well. Honestly, I usually can’t say I notice much of a difference with any hair care product. I just have super dry hair. This did make it soft.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love the TIGI catwalk thickening deep conditioner it leaves your hair feeling soft and yet promotes the right amount of body
Chloe S.
This conditioner definitely adds something to my hair. It's super good! It also smells nice.
Genis W.
Hot Springs, AR
This product really helps give my hair volume I need. It has a great smell to it as well.