Cattlemen's Award Winning Kansas City Classic Barbecue Sauce, 18 oz uploaded by Karin B.Cattlemen's Award Winning Kansas City Classic Barbecue Sauce, 18 oz uploaded by Amber G.

BY CATTLEMEN'S

Grand Champion s Choice Memphis in May** Year after year, CATTLEMEN S® BBQ Sauce has been the #1 choice of professional chefs* and the secret behind award winning BBQ at the World Championship Barbecue contest at Memphis in May.**  Made with only the finest ingredients, the outstanding flavor of CATTLEMEN S® is now yours to enjoy! *Restaurant survey date **Trademark of Memphis in May Int l Fest Inc. see more...

Cattlemen's Award Winning Kansas City Classic Barbecue Sauce, 18 oz
  • "It was really good and I loved how sweet it was but with a little sour taste to it." in 7 reviews
  • "This sauce is the perfect balance between the bite from the mustard, the sweet from the honey, everything is so well balanced, it goes great on chicken, beef, pork, Anything!" in 5 reviews
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Let me say I'm a total barbecue snob and I eat it with a side of food. That's how much barbecue I eat with my meals! I love the texture and thickness of this sauce. The flavor of this is on par and has quickly become one of my favorite sauces to have on hand.
Heather H.
Hattiesburg, MS
Cattleman's Memphis Sweet BBQ Sauce is DELICIOUS. It was recommended to me by a stranger in a store as I was postulating into a phone how I didn't want plain BBQ sauce for the burgers. Cattleman's has a varied flavor selection, but I went with the Memphis Sweet BBQ. A little goes a long way. We added in to the burger meat mix before forming patties and slathered a little on top. The burgers were thoroughly enjoyed and it was a struggle to save some for the plates we had promised. I used the second bottle to make pulled port. The spicy sweet flavor is adaptable to most any meal plan.
Sara A.
Pierre, SD
I was introduced to this sauce in a local restaurant who has been closed for years now. When I ate there, I peaked a look behind the counter to see what sauce this was that tasted so good! I have to order this sauce online as we don't have it locally, but it is worth every penny. We use this sauce to make Carolina Gold Char wings, the most delicious wing you will ever eat. This sauce is the perfect balance between the bite from the mustard, the sweet from the honey, everything is so well balanced, it goes great on chicken, beef, pork, Anything! We have tried it on almost everything!
Kristie H.
Lexington, KY
This barbeque sauce is amazing. I use it in my recipes at least once a week. I am known for adding this sauce with grape jelly to my famous meatballs. Adding Cattlemens to a chicken sandwich is also a great way to add some fun to a meal.
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
Love this barbeque sauce!!!!! it is really hard to find in stores around me now, New Orleans Louisiana but every now and again i come across some and i have to buy it because it is like no other. sooo good and rich! wish they'd stock it more though!
maisa s.
Grand Champion s Choice Memphis in May** Year after year, CATTLEMEN S® BBQ Sauce has been the #1 choice of professional chefs* and the secret behind award winning BBQ at the World Championship Barbecue contest at Memphis in May.** Made with only the finest ingredients, the outstanding flavor of CATTLEMEN S® is now yours to enjoy! *Restaurant survey date **Trademark of Memphis in May Int l Fest Inc.
Samantha S.
Stafford, TX
This is my favorite cattleman's sauce. it has a tangy and sweet flavor to it and goes great on anything, chicken, steak, etc! i like to buy it at walmart because it's usually cheaper there than at grocery stores
Asia C.
Aiken, SC
Love this BBQ sauce! My family put it on from grilled chicken to ribs. This sauce goes great with some homemade potato salad. Also it doesn't have any high fructose corn syrup that everything nowadays have.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
All of Cattlemans sauces but the Memphis Sweet is by far my family's favorite. I can't keep it in the house because its used on everything from meats to sandwiches so I find myself buying it every time I go grocery shopping every other week
Rochelle S.
The rest of my family and I always enjoy using this BBQ sauce when we don't have time to make our own. Not too much spice for the people around me who can't handle the heat. Excellent for people who want a flavorful sweet sauce for their BBQ!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
What Food do you put this barbecue sauce on
Mine C.
I have not been able to find this sauce and I really want to try it! Does anyone know where I can find it? Which flavors are best?
Shawna E.
Wadsworth, OH
Did anyone else think it had an "unique" but good flavor?
Kati H.
Stuart, FL
Is there a BBQ sauce anyone would compare this to? I have yet to try this kind and I am a condiment queen.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Ok, why is my review posted twice lol i have no idea how to delete one of them. Anyone know?

Amazon