BY CATTLEMAN'S #39 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Grand Champion s Choice Memphis in May** Year after year, CATTLEMEN S® BBQ Sauce has been the #1 choice of professional chefs* and the secret behind award winning BBQ at the World Championship Barbecue contest at Memphis in May.**  Made with only the finest ingredients, the outstanding flavor of CATTLEMEN S® is now yours to enjoy! *Restaurant survey date **Trademark of Memphis in May Int l Fest Inc. see more...

Cattleman's Mississippi Honey BBQ Sauce
  • "Just the right amount of tang and smokiness for any kind of protein." in 1 review
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
I really love Cattlemens! This is my favorite flavor of the sauces I have tried so far. I like grilling out with this in the summer, but I also use it year round. It is a good balance of sweetness, not too much. My mom, who is not a barbecue fan, even prefers this sauce.
Dana K.
I bought this expecting great things, the flavors seemed separated and didn't marry well, it didn't even work as a marinate, it gave the meat a spoiled or rotten smell and a rancid flavor needless to say my whole family didn't really like it!
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Honestly the best store bought brand of barbecue sauce in my opinion. Once I had this, it was impossible to go back to any other brand. I think the price is very affordable and never disappoints in taste
LeeAnn C.
This is one of the best barbecue sauces I've tried! It's pretty sweet, but it's not just sugary; it's also got a very rich savory flavor with a little bit of smoke flavor thrown in. Super good for cookouts and summertime get-togethers; it's a real crowd pleaser!
Kristen B.
Carrollton, GA
We love cattlemens!! The honey BBQ flavor is perfect for chicken on the grill. I always know that any cattlemens flavor will give our meat the perfect taste without being too much!
Maria J.
Taunton, MA
My #Backyardbbash wouldn't be a party without this sweet yet tangy sauce. Whether it's on chicken or ribs, it compliments the meat perfectly for a rich and satisfying main course
Ericka I.
Ruskin, FL
We went into a restaurant and ordered wings tossed in this delicious sauce. My husband and I searched everywhere trying to find it. Now that the restaurant is closed we can still enjoy our wings tossed in this sauce.
Desiree G.
El Paso, TX
It's like have a Cattleman's restaurant right in your home. Just the right amount of tang and smokiness for any kind of protein. Not as watery as other cheaper brand.
Pamela K.
Waycross, GA
This is the best BBQ sauce I have ever tasted. It is good on anything from grilled, to baked. As a condiment on burgers and fries!! Try it and you will not be disappointed!!
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I LOVE the cattlemen's BBQ sauces! Very authentic flavorings that aren't as typical in the big brand sauces. Great on anything--chicken, ribs, pulled pork, etc!

back