BY CATSWELL

Real Tilapia Jerky with Flaxseed & Vitamins Treats for All Cats. Helps Maintain Eyes, Skin & Coat. Natural with Added Vitamins. Grain Free. No Added Hormones or Antibiotics. No Fillers or Byproducts. Enriched with Antioxidants Everything you want, nothing you don t.  NO Gluten, Soy, Corn, Flour, Added Salt or Sugar, BHA/BHT, Ethoxyquin, Added Hormones, Antibiotics, Byproducts, Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein.....46% Crude Fat.....3% Cru. see more...

• Is this a tough jerky? Like, will my cats be chewing for ...1 Answers
Catswell VitaKitty Cat Chews
  • "I felt much better about giving her these versus some of the other treats because these were more natural." in 1 review
  • "My kitten and other adult cat love the tilapia and salmon flavor." in 1 review
  • "We tried with all three cats with no luck." in 1 review
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
It comes in a variety of flavors, is a grain free product and high in protein content ~46%. No added hormones, antibiotics, fillers, or byproducts. They are tough to chew, 1 of my 2 adult cats doessn't like putting forth a whole lot of effort but loves to eat - he wasn't a fan until I cut it up into smaller pieces OR until I bought the Salmon Jerky. My kitten and other adult cat love the tilapia and salmon flavor. Instructions tell you to feed based on their weight: under 5lbs, 5-10lbs, 11-15lbs. I like buying it for the cats because I know its natural and that they're getting a real taste of fish
Shannon M.
Hamilton, MT
My cat goes absolutely crazy for these treats. If she hears me pick up the bag, she will literally run across the house to get to me so she can have her treats. I felt much better about giving her these versus some of the other treats because these were more natural. She absolutely loves them and they don't get her sick like some of the cheaper brands you can find at the store.
Riana B.
You should never feed your pet "jerky." There is an FDA safety notice on the consumption of pet jerky treats. Catswell (& Dogswell) sell unsafe products for animals. http://www.fda.gov/animalveterinary/safetyhealth/productsafetyinformation/ucm360951.htm
Katie D.
Columbia, SC
I got these for my cats thinking they would love them and they didn't at all. They would spit them right out. Then I found out from our local news that they were taking them off the shelves due to a safety concern. I'm so glad that my cats were smarter than me!
Crystal K.
Columbus, OH
My cats are absolutely crazy about these treats! They will steal them and chew through the bad if they are left unattended. I feel good about about giving them these treats because they are grain and hormone free. Unlike with other treats I don't feel like I am feeding them kitty junk food.
Devon R.
Independence, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats simply wouldn't eat these. We tried with all three cats with no luck. Even our cat who will eat basically anything. Just no luck on these!
Rachael P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this a tough jerky? Like, will my cats be chewing for 20 minutes?