Cat's Pride Premium Cat Litter Scoopable

by Cat's Pride

The cat litter that cares. Cat's pride products are proud to carry the recommendation of the american humane association. Cat's pride products deliver safe and effective odor control without harsh chemicals, overpowering fragrances and without the use of captive live animal testing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cat's Pride Premium Cat Litter Scoopable!
Product Highlights
The oder is at bay and its very fine so my kitten doesn't try to eat it. in reviews
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is one of the cheapest brands at Walmart. So that works for me. We have two cats and I'm constantly changing the litter box here. The scent is not overpowering and it does hide "the" scent. Perfect.
Victorville, CA
It’s a good litter, it does it’s job and it’s not scented which I like cause it’s more natural
Castleberry, AL
Cat’s Pride makes a great litter for a great price! Again, I normally buy my litter by the pound from a pet store that’s 1.5 hours away, but when I’m unable to, Cat’s Pride is my go to! It clumps nicely and when used with Arm & Hammers extra strength carpet odor eliminator, odor is a thing of the past!
E Providence, RI
Really clumps well in the peel is a little bit bigger so I at least get a little more time out of it so I've gone with the big bucket and save the bucket and we used it to for the cats toys I would recommend this to someone to use I have two cats
New Milford, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good litter.. does the job especially with having 2 cats! The only thing is there tends to be some dust from the litter.. other than some dust, it works well and is affordable!! Will continue to purchase this for my cats
Spokane, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Always easy to use and keeps our cats box fresh smelling longer then a lot of other brands. I also like that’s it’s not as “dusty” as some of the other brands. Price is decent for the amount of product you get and I will continue to purchase.
Summersville, WV
This kind of litter is by far the easiest to scoop out when cleaning the litter box. It clumps together and makes it convenient to scoop all the mess out without it breaking apart and mixing back in with the clean litter.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It's not to bad but it cheep so somtimes I end up getting it is very easy to scoop pop out though so that's a plus but dont hide the pee smell that good but it's good if your in a pinch:)
Mansfield
Purchased at: Walmart
I picked this up bc it was on sale. I mean it does what its supposed to do...wasnt that impressed. Wished it wasnt so dusty but again it is litter
Verona, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
When I need super cheap litter, this one is it. This is the best value by far. It may not be quite as good as its higher priced shelf mates, but it’s so affordable, I can overlook that. The clumps are tight too. It does a good job. Great value.

Looking for your answer?