Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat LitterCat's Pride
Max Power: Total Odor Control Unscented

Cat's Pride Max Power: Total Odor Control Unscented

by Cat's Pride

Cat’s Pride Total Odor Control Unscented litter instantly absorbs and locks urine, feces and ammonia odors. It forms the strongest, easy to scoop clumps, leaving no mess or odors behind.

• Locks Odors Instantly
  • Strongest Clumps
  • 99% Dust Free
  • Fragrance and Dye Free
  • 25% Lighter†
  • Litter for Good Shelter Donation

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cat's Pride Max Power: Total Odor Control Unscented!
Lauren M.
Hopatcong, NJ
Cat's Pride Max Power: Total Odor Control Unscented uploaded by Lauren M.
Me & Kitty are so excited about this new CatsPride kitty litter! * This was complimentary from Influenster & CatsPride for my honest and unbiased opinion* It has a dust free formula, scoops so easily & instantly eliminates any odors! Me& Kitty love it even more because for every container sold CatsPride makes a donation to an animal shelter!
GB B.
Cat's Pride Max Power: Total Odor Control Unscented uploaded by GB B.
this type of sand blows super well. but if for some reason you miss changing the litter for one or 2 days that starts to smell a lot like ammonia and I think it's bad I think it irritates the plants of cats is very strong
Naaz S.
Cat's Pride Max Power: Total Odor Control Unscented uploaded by Naaz S.
It really does not have a scent! It is such a pet peeve of mine and it is true to its words. My cat liked the litter and used it as soon as i put it in her box! Definitely a keeper!
Britnie M.
Reno, NV
Cat's Pride Max Power: Total Odor Control Unscented uploaded by Britnie M.
My cat likes it which is great. I also cant currently smell anything which is even better. We’re both happy. I would recommend this.
Cristin C.
Madison, TN
Cat's Pride Max Power: Total Odor Control Unscented uploaded by Cristin C.
This kitty litter is fantastic! I was a Tidy Cat's user but this litter works just as well and is much more budget friendly. I also really like the fact that it's keeps the odor away while being unscented. Extremely lightweight and dust free. Thanks to #influenster and #catspride for the opportunity to try this product.
Sara R.
Cat's Pride Max Power: Total Odor Control Unscented uploaded by Sara R.
Cat's Pride Max Power: Total Odor Control Unscented uploaded by Sara R.
Kitties couldn't care less what they potty in but I sure love this! I've always liked scented litters because I'm selfish and just like the good smell but after this I may change! Though I personally don't think the cats care whatsoever, when I think about it, unscented litter is so much more natural for a cat. They maybe don't like the strong perfumy smell that honestly just covers up the stank anyway. The litter is super fine and clumps very well! As mentioned above, I really think scented litters just mask odors, not block them. I was in the kitty room shortly after one of my rescues did number 2 and the odor was just ever so slightly noticeable! If it actually blocks odors for 7 days, I don't know as I usually am emptying and refilling within 7 as I currently have 2 adult cats. But beyond the actual product, I noticed on the side where it says that each jug sold donates a lb of litter to cats in need. As someone that both does rescue and also volunteers at animal shelters, I thought this was such a nice added benefit of purchasing this brand. 1 lb isn't a lot but when you add it up after all the jugs that are sold, it can make a huge difference in many shelter cats lives.
Catherine Q.
Andover, MA
Cat's Pride Max Power: Total Odor Control Unscented uploaded by Catherine Q.
This unscented litter does an excellent job clumping and keeping odors at bay.... it has a finer grain than the Tidy Cats free and clear brand I was using before, and a little easier to scoop. My cat is happy and I recommend trying. Easy to find at Target or Amazon.
Ashley W.
East Boston, MA
Cat's Pride Max Power: Total Odor Control Unscented uploaded by Ashley W.
Ever since trying Cat’s Pride for a previous Influenster campaign, I haven’t turned back. Two cats=two litter boxes. I like that this keeps the boxes fresh, is lightweight and doesn’t throw dust everywhere. My cats seem to like it too. Highly recommend!
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Cat's Pride Max Power: Total Odor Control Unscented uploaded by Pam L.
I was reimbursed by Influenster and Cat's Pride for this product in exchange for my honest review. So far so good with my 19 yr old cat Kiki. There were no messy clumps and there was no litter dust at all when pouring. I haven't noticed any smells yet and it's been 5 days. I found the Cat's Pride litter at Walmart and it was cheaper than the other brands, so that's always a plus in my book.
Meghan M.
Oneonta, NY
Cat's Pride Max Power: Total Odor Control Unscented uploaded by Meghan M.
I was reimbursed for this product by Influenster and Cat's Pride in exchange for my honest review! And here it is: I was able to order this online from Amazon and I am loving the convenience of getting items like Cat Liter delivered to my door. I like that this kitty litter comes in a container that is easy open & pour (although I would prefer a cardboard container to the plastic one it came in*). The litter isn't overly dusty. My 2 cats seem to track it quite a bit, but not anymore than previous brands I've tried... Now let's talk "business": this is an unscented litter and while I don't smell #1 (which is normally what I'll smell first) - I do smell #2 quite easily. Instead of scooping, I dump the whole lot about every 3-4 days. I love that I am not smelling #1, but to remedy the #2 smell - I started adding some Baking Soda to the mix and that seems to help some. I give this litter a 3.5 out of 5. It is a decent litter, but not my "purrrrfect" litter (lol I had to 😆). I will continue to use it up and will try some of the other variations by this brand, because the price is right and it is pretty good. I hope they consider using packaging materials that are better for the environment in the meantime. 🐈 Thank you Mister Peaches for being my model in this photo. 💓 BB couldn't stay in frame long enough to get a good picture. #contest #CatsPrideMaxPower #CatsPrideLitter #CatsPride4CatsWhoCare #CatsPrideLitterforGood @catspride @Influenster
Incentivized Review
Ask a question to the Influenster community...