BY CAT'S PRIDE

Cat's Pride® Fresh & Light® Quick Action Scented Multi-Cat Scoop Litter.

Instantly absorbs odors.

Easy scoop clumps.

99% dust free.

Same uses as 20 lbs* lightweight. see more...

Charna H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Normally we try to cut corners and go with the store brand cat little but once we tried this we realized what we were missing out on. This stuff clumps like a dream and makes cleaning the litter box so much easier and faster to manage which is beyond appreciated on my part.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
We usually go with the store brand of litter, because it does just as well as the more expensive brands. Lately, however, I have switched to this brand. Mostly because my local Kroger is offering amazing savings on these. I usually get at least $3-5 off the sale price and have been paying about $3.99 for the litter, which is insane! It works very well, neutralizes those stinky poops very quickly and doesn't make much mess. My husband, who's a doll and always cleans the litter box, hasn't been complaining about the task as much and I think it's because of this litter. The kitties certainly seem happy, and that's what's important.
Laura F.
Somerville, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is my go-to litter. It's lighter to carry (not a huge difference, but noticeable), it clumps well, and it neutralizes odor. I buy the multi-cat version even though I only have one cat, because I figure extra odor neutralizing can't hurt! I live in a small apartment and the litter box needs to be kept in the living room, but I still rarely smell it. Highly recommend!
Susan R.
Deland, FL
Best clumping litter we have tried. We have 2 cats and this litters seems to work the best and the price is good, the amount for what you get is great and the contain doesn't weigh a ton. The cats don't mind it and it helps great with the smell in the house.
Jennifer M.
Glenwood, AR
This is a great kitty litter! Have used and loved! I love it when it clumps up so easier to clean up! My cats are less likely to make a mess with this type of litter!
Anne W.
West Seneca, NY
We love this at litter! We have two cats and have used this litter for several years. It is dust-free, clumps and easy to clean. We will continue to purchase it. It is the best buy for your money too!
T.K. G.
Atlanta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bought this for the first time last week because the current litter I was using was scratching my cats paws. Not only is this gentle on my cats paws.....it smells great, low dust and clumps tightly!! This is the litter to use!!
rebecca g.
2 cats wonder litter. One is finicky and only likes certain types of litter. And this is perfect. Not to big not sand. Clumps great! Controls odor, great price.
Holly C.
rapid city, mi
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This litter is cheap and doesn't do well with multiple cats, it stinks and clumps break all over the box when scooping not my favorite litter
Hannah T.
Bristol, IN
This stuff is amazing. Not only is it extremely light weight, but it clumps well. It is low dust and neutralizes odor very well.