BY CAT'S PRIDE #29 in Litter Boxes

Cat's Pride Drawstring Jumbo Litter Box Liners: Tear resistant Fits most litter boxes see more...

Buy on Walmart
Renee T.
Renee T.
Boonville, NC
I started using litter box liners, even with scoopable litter, to avoid the extra step of having to scrub a stinky litter box. That takes much more time and work for complete litter changes! These liners have worked great and have been tough through scooping at least once a day, sometimes several times, as I have four indoor cats using one box. I gave these liners four stars because they aren't as thick as some other brands and there are times here and there where they get a small hole and I quickly put it inside another liner to avoid spills when I'm changing the litter out. The holes have not been large tears though-they have ranged from a pin size to around a pencil size. Not bad when I'm running the plastic scooper against it all the time to maintain the litter box-I expected to cause more wear than that. So for not being as thick as some other brands, they are still very strong and it's a good value for the money. They are not expensive at all and you get more per box than the other brands offered where I buy them, in my local Walmart. I trust the Cat's Pride brand. They offer quality products for less and who wouldn't want that?!!
Donna W.
Donna W.
Beckley
What can you say about a great product that makes your life easier.....these are affordable and quick and easy to use.  I don't like spending a fortune on something that I am throwing away, but also don't want to compromise on quality, these are thick and with that drawstring, they are easy to use and quick to get me away from the litter pan.  I highly recommend.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
Pet Lover Expert
I use these liners for my cat's litter box, and I love them. They're inexpensive but great quality. The liners don't rip, even if my cat moves all the litter to one side of the box. I've been using these for five years, and I will continue to use them!
Jaime  B.
Jaime B.
Cat's Pride litter box liners are strong and and I have never had one get a hole in it even with the weight of the heavy dirty litter.
Faith B.
Faith B.
These are good, quality litter box liners. After having an issue with other brands getting holes in them despite my cat having no claws, I have not had any issues with these bags. They come at a decent price, as well!