BY CATRICE

Winter's Glow Gift Set - Only at ULTA!Create the most illuminating holiday looks with the ultimate Winter's Glow Gift Set featuring full-sized products from Catrice! Collection includes: Absolute Rose Eyeshadow Palette in Frankie Rose to Hollywood 010 (1.92 oz) Illuminating Blush in I Am Nuts about You 010 (1.44 oz) Ultimate Lip Glow in One Shade Fits All 010 (0.96 oz) Illuminating Highlighter Pen (0.64 oz) Prime & Fine Smoothing Refiner (1.44 oz) - Winter's Glow Gift Set see more...

Jen C.
Mebane, NC
To be clear, I only have the Catrice Absolute Rose Palette. It is a lovely neutral palette with shades, and different finishes of rose. Perfect for the spring rose gold fever. It's easily blended. I received it in my Glossybox. It has a unique applicator with a sponge on one end, and a blending brush on the other.
Ashime S.
Köln
Its not the best eyeshadow palette, the pigmetation is not as good as I expected it to be. The darker colors work but the lighter colors..... and they are little bit powdery, which I don't like. But I use it on a daily basis anyway. It comes with an application with two different brushes in each side. Its not expensive palette.
Nela K.
Gregorovce
I could not find this rose palette anywhere so I decided to review it in here. Although I really like the colors pigmentation is not as good as I expected it to be. I don't know if it's because of my primer or what, but the lightest colors are disappearing on my eye.
Jana L.
Vučje
Medium pigmentation, are difficult to blend, I'm not very happy with it, but beginners in make-up can relax to use... Catrice Winter's Glow Gift Set