Catrice Waterproof Eye Liner Pen

Waterproof Eye Liner Pen - Only at ULTA!Draw the line! The Catrice Waterproof Eye Liner Pen's fine felt tip creates subtle and dramatic eye looks. The rich, waterproof formula dries quickly and lasts for hours without smudging. Not tested on animals.(0.03 oz.) - Waterproof Eye Liner Pen

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Catrice Waterproof Eye Liner Pen!
Product Highlights
“An amazing eyeliner! The eyeliner doesn't dry matt but isn't way too shiny. It is really waterproof but you can get it off your eyelid. Doesn't smudge above your eye. The applicator is a foam point, very easy to use for beginners and for proffesionals. All in one a amazing eyeliner! And the price is very low for such good eyeliner. ” in reviews
“...to remember to give it a quick shake before using. That way it's 100% black and not sheer. Recommend!!” in reviews
Snellville, GA
Catrice Waterproof Eye Liner Pen uploaded by Emily K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Don't Leave Me! 010
I often suffer from mascara and/or eyeliner collecting under my eyes and accentuating my dark circles. This eyeliner however, stays put! It has a rich, dark color that actually lasts all day. The tip is precise, so you can do a really thin line, or build it up as much as you want. This is now my go to liner!
Phoenix, AZ
Catrice Waterproof Eye Liner Pen uploaded by Veronica M.
Review for: Black 010
Well, this was my first time using it. I bought it very cheap I'm Germany last year. At first was a very promising product, but the problem that I found is that the liner tip gets dry very easy, so it's a bit difficult to do a straight line in your eye. I'm not sure if I would recommend this product, there are better on the market
Portsmouth, OH
I have never been able to use liquid liners very well but This Catrice liquid liner in waterproof black is much easier than the ones I've used before. It has a nice smooth line I only wish it would last a little bit longer.
Houston , TX
Catrice Waterproof Eye Liner Pen uploaded by Cici D.
I cannot say that I love this particular pen because the tip doesn't work well all the time with eyeshadow's. I do like the waterproof formula because once it's on it stays there no matter what. I prefer one of Catrice's other liners over this felt tip.
Klamath Falls, OR
I love love looooove this eyeliner! It stays on all day, and it's my go-to pen. It was a great price, especially compared to some of the more pricier brands. I ordered it online from Ulta and couldn't be happier with it!
Review for: Don't Leave Me! 010
This is a pretty good budget black liquid eyeliner. If you want higher quality, you have to pay for it. This stays on pretty well and is waterproof, but it flakes. It’s kinda messy to take off because of how it flakes off.
Catrice Waterproof Eye Liner Pen uploaded by Courtney C.
Review for: Black 010
This liner is super black, not shiny, easy to apply, and wears really well. It being under $4 is insane, way better than most liners I’ve tried. Also I have sensitive eyes and had no problems
Huntsville, AL
It’s okay. I didn’t quite get the color impact I was hoping for and it seemed to me to fade over the evening. It’s okay and for the price it’s a ok option!
Greenfield, WI
I love the applicator and how dark and pigmented the liner is. I dislike the formula however, it's slightly flaky when it comes out of the tube.
Eureka, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Again a good liner i love the color and the ease with which it glides on. I am happy with the results and would buy this again

Looking for your answer?