BY CATRICE

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Waterproof Eye Liner Pen - Only at ULTA!Draw the line! The Catrice Waterproof Eye Liner Pen's fine felt tip creates subtle and dramatic eye looks. The rich, waterproof formula dries quickly and lasts for hours without smudging. Not tested on animals.(0.03 oz.) - Waterproof Eye Liner Pen see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "An amazing eyeliner! The eyeliner doesn't dry matt but isn't way too shiny. It is really waterproof but you can get it off your eyelid. Doesn't smudge above your eye. The applicator is a foam point, very easy to use for beginners and for proffesionals. All in one a amazing eyeliner! And the price is very low for such good eyeliner. " in 6 reviews
  • "Love this one! Long lasting, not expensive. I really like the applicator, it's easy to be precisely with it and getting thin lines. The only thing you need to remember to give it a quick shake before using. That way it's 100% black and not sheer. Recommend!!" in 4 reviews
Veronica M.
Phoenix
Review for: Black 010 more...
Well, this was my first time using it. I bought it very cheap I'm Germany last year. At first was a very promising product, but the problem that I found is that the liner tip gets dry very easy, so it's a bit difficult to do a straight line in your eye. I'm not sure if I would recommend this product, there are better on the market
Marina P.
Review for: Don't Leave Me! 010 more...
This is a pretty good budget black liquid eyeliner. If you want higher quality, you have to pay for it. This stays on pretty well and is waterproof, but it flakes. It’s kinda messy to take off because of how it flakes off.
Courtney B.
Denton, NC
Review for: Black 010 more...
This liner is super black, not shiny, easy to apply, and wears really well. It being under $4 is insane, way better than most liners I’ve tried.

Also I have sensitive eyes and had no problems
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
I have never been able to use liquid liners very well but This Catrice liquid liner in waterproof black is much easier than the ones I've used before. It has a nice smooth line I only wish it would last a little bit longer.
Cici D.
I cannot say that I love this particular pen because the tip doesn't work well all the time with eyeshadow's. I do like the waterproof formula because once it's on it stays there no matter what. I prefer one of Catrice's other liners over this felt tip.
Hannah S.
Klamath Falls, OR
I love love looooove this eyeliner! It stays on all day, and it's my go-to pen. It was a great price, especially compared to some of the more pricier brands. I ordered it online from Ulta and couldn't be happier with it!
Laila S.
Greenfield, WI
I love the applicator and how dark and pigmented the liner is. I dislike the formula however, it's slightly flaky when it comes out of the tube.
Review for: Black 010 more...
It's my favorite of the month right now 😊 it doesn't smudge or anything an the felt tip gives such a nice precise line 😄
Kimmye L.
Love this eyeliner. Goes on smooth, no smearing. Last all day. Would definitely recommend.
Hannah M.
Northville, MI
Amazing and stays smudge free during the day. Only found in ulta and not expensive at all

back