BY CATRICE

Waterproof Eye Liner Pen - Only at ULTA!Draw the line! The Catrice Waterproof Eye Liner Pen's fine felt tip creates subtle and dramatic eye looks. The rich, waterproof formula dries quickly and lasts for hours without smudging. Not tested on animals.(0.03 oz.) - Waterproof Eye Liner Pen see more...

Buy on ULTA
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
I have never been able to use liquid liners very well but This Catrice liquid liner in waterproof black is much easier than the ones I've used before. It has a nice smooth line I only wish it would last a little bit longer.
Cici D.
I cannot say that I love this particular pen because the tip doesn't work well all the time with eyeshadow's. I do like the waterproof formula because once it's on it stays there no matter what. I prefer one of Catrice's other liners over this felt tip.
Hannah S.
Klamath Falls, OR
I love love looooove this eyeliner! It stays on all day, and it's my go-to pen. It was a great price, especially compared to some of the more pricier brands. I ordered it online from Ulta and couldn't be happier with it!
Laila S.
Greenfield, WI
I love the applicator and how dark and pigmented the liner is. I dislike the formula however, it's slightly flaky when it comes out of the tube.
Review for: Black 010 more...
It's my favorite of the month right now ­čśŐ it doesn't smudge or anything an the felt tip gives such a nice precise line ­čśä
Kimmye L.
Love this eyeliner. Goes on smooth, no smearing. Last all day. Would definitely recommend.
Hannah M.
Amazing and stays smudge free during the day. Only found in ulta and not expensive at all
Mim l.
It's a good liner. Sometimes the colour isn't proper dark black it's faded black, I usually go over it with another liner. The tip is good for wings, it's easy to use but not when the colour is faded. You have to shake it alot. It's waterproof, it doesn't smudge and it dries quickly. Overall I would and wouldn't recommend it.
Soraia M.
Lisboa
Review for: Black 010 more...
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It is very dark and pigmented, it doesnÔÇÖt smudge. It is so easy to apply in comparison to others i have tried. It is both affordable and amazing.
Mona Y.
Review for: Don't Leave Me! 010 more...
Love this one! Long lasting, not expensive.
I really like the applicator, it's easy to be precisely with it and getting thin lines.
The only thing you need to remember to give it a quick shake before using. That way it's 100% black and not sheer.
Recommend!!