BY CATRICE

Waterproof Eye Liner Pen - Only at ULTA!Draw the line! The Catrice Waterproof Eye Liner Pen's fine felt tip creates subtle and dramatic eye looks. The rich, waterproof formula dries quickly and lasts for hours without smudging. Not tested on animals.(0.03 oz.) - Waterproof Eye Liner Pen see more...

Buy on ULTA
Laila S.
Greenfield, WI
I love the applicator and how dark and pigmented the liner is. I dislike the formula however, it's slightly flaky when it comes out of the tube.
Review for: Black 010
It's my favorite of the month right now ­čśŐ it doesn't smudge or anything an the felt tip gives such a nice precise line ­čśä
Kimmye L.
Love this eyeliner. Goes on smooth, no smearing. Last all day. Would definitely recommend.
Cici D.
I cannot say that I love this particular pen because the tip doesn't work well all the time with eyeshadow's. I do like the waterproof formula because once it's on it stays there no matter what. I prefer one of Catrice's other liners over this felt tip.
Hannah S.
Klamath Falls, OR
I love love looooove this eyeliner! It stays on all day, and it's my go-to pen. It was a great price, especially compared to some of the more pricier brands. I ordered it online from Ulta and couldn't be happier with it!
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
I have never been able to use liquid liners very well but This Catrice liquid liner in waterproof black is much easier than the ones I've used before. It has a nice smooth line I only wish it would last a little bit longer.
elliny o.
Tem bastante pigmenta├ž├úo lindo ├ę de alta qualidade e muito vers├ítil pr├ítico para uso­čśŹ­čśŹ
Loreta S.
Ventspils
Review for: Don't Leave Me! 010
I have tried a lot of expensive and cheap liners and I would definitely say that this is the best one and it's also very cheap!
I have the waterproof one and it really does the job. It will hold up to 24hours.
Applies easily without any problems
Aya N.
Review for: Don't Leave Me! 010
I love this eyeliner , this is my first time to try catrice product but I'm impressed
What I like about it ..
It's color ,, it's long lasting and doesn't melt down ,,it's brush is easy to use and comfortable,, and it's affordable
I recommend it ..
Mona Y.
Review for: Don't Leave Me! 010
Love this one! Long lasting, not expensive.
I really like the applicator, it's easy to be precisely with it and getting thin lines.
The only thing you need to remember to give it a quick shake before using. That way it's 100% black and not sheer.
Recommend!!