2 colors available

BY CATRICE

Waterproof Eye Liner Pen - Only at ULTA!Draw the line! The Catrice Waterproof Eye Liner Pen's fine felt tip creates subtle and dramatic eye looks. The rich, waterproof formula dries quickly and lasts for hours without smudging. Not tested on animals.(0.03 oz.) - Waterproof Eye Liner Pen see more...

Buy on ULTA
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Klamath Falls, OR
I love love looooove this eyeliner! It stays on all day, and it's my go-to pen. It was a great price, especially compared to some of the more pricier brands. I ordered it online from Ulta and couldn't be happier with it!
Laila S.
Laila S.
Greenfield, WI
I love the applicator and how dark and pigmented the liner is. I dislike the formula however, it's slightly flaky when it comes out of the tube.
Review for: Black 010
It's my favorite of the month right now 😊 it doesn't smudge or anything an the felt tip gives such a nice precise line 😄
Kimmye L.
Kimmye L.
Love this eyeliner. Goes on smooth, no smearing. Last all day. Would definitely recommend.
Cici D.
Cici D.
I cannot say that I love this particular pen because the tip doesn't work well all the time with eyeshadow's. I do like the waterproof formula because once it's on it stays there no matter what. I prefer one of Catrice's other liners over this felt tip.
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
I have never been able to use liquid liners very well but This Catrice liquid liner in waterproof black is much easier than the ones I've used before. It has a nice smooth line I only wish it would last a little bit longer.
Shao Jun W.
Shao Jun W.
Review for: Don't Leave Me! 010
I didn't like this eyeliner. I love the non-waterproof one but this one didn't do it for me. After this product dries, the liner looks like it's about to crumble. Wouldn't recommend this product nor purchase it again. I ended up using it once and then I just threw it away.
elliny o.
elliny o.
Tem bastante pigmentação lindo é de alta qualidade e muito versátil prático para uso😍😍
Mona Y.
Mona Y.
Review for: Don't Leave Me! 010
Love this one! Long lasting, not expensive.
I really like the applicator, it's easy to be precisely with it and getting thin lines.
The only thing you need to remember to give it a quick shake before using. That way it's 100% black and not sheer.
Recommend!!
Loreta S.
Loreta S.
Ventspils
Review for: Don't Leave Me! 010
I have tried a lot of expensive and cheap liners and I would definitely say that this is the best one and it's also very cheap!
I have the waterproof one and it really does the job. It will hold up to 24hours.
Applies easily without any problems