• Catrice Volumizing Lip Booster 010
  • Catrice Volumizing Lip Booster Pink Up the Volume 030
  • Catrice Volumizing Lip Booster Stay Apri-cosy 020

BY CATRICE

Volumizing Lip Booster - Only at ULTA!Volume to go! The Catrice Volumizing Lip Booster gives your lips instant volume and shine while hiding fine lines. Formulated with menthol and moisturizing ingredients for cool, plump, and soft lips. The results: feminine lips with a shiny ros? finish. Not tested on animals.(0.17 oz.) - Volumizing Lip Booster see more...

Catrice Volumizing Lip Booster

Start your review of Catrice Volumizing Lip Booster!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Super cute! Works well for the price. Compared to Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme it is very affordable. Love the color, it is a natural color that goes great for a subtle makeup look. Loving this product
Tina T.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I'm a lip gloss addict and when I saw this at my local Ulta I had to pick ut up. I now have two colors. It's affordable and small in size, will easily fit in a small clutch or even a pocket. I'm a big fan of the formula. It's not an intense plumping gloss packed with ingredients that make your lips burn, rather it contains menthol and gives your lips a slight cooling sensation. The formula feels emolient and cushy, it reminds me of MAC plushglass glosses. The colors are really sheer and flattering. I highly recommend this product!
Lenise M.
La Quinta
Review for: 010 more...
I bought this at Ulta because I needed a gloss to go over a liquid lip, but not change the color. This offers a slight pink tone, and is heavy and thick, and sticky as ALL GET out.  I had not tried it before, but I didn't not like it at all. I wouldn't buy it again. I'm so picky about my top glosses, they have to be light and airy, and not stick on my lips like super glue. I love the Essence Shine Shine Shine, it is perfect for what I need. This one is a thumbs down.
danielle s.
Review for: 010 more...
I actually love this lip gloss. I am more of a lip gloss girl than a lip stick girl lol. So I bought the light pink one which is a very pretty color (it is more of a clear color when you look at it but if you put light to it you can see the pink color) Anyway my lips tingle for a few minutes which is normal and I do notice a SLIGHT change in my lip size after a few minutes. The tingling is normal and it burns a little bit but it will go away. The lip gloss smells minty which is nice and leaves a very shiny finish on my lips. I do like this product!!
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
I have this in the shade Nuts About Mary and I LOVE it. It plumps my lips without being crazy painful. I usually put it on when I begin my makeup so my lips are nice and plumped when I'm ready to apply my liquid lippies. It's also beautiful on it's own. This is my first ever lip plumping product and I think I'm hooked
Kayla K.
Hobart, IN
Review for: 010 more...
This is the first time I’ve ever purchased a lip booster but this wasn’t that bad! I like how this one doesn’t have much pigment since I don’t like pigment on my lips so much! It smells nice and it leaves your lips tingly so you know it’s working! I did notice a different but it didn’t last long so you do have to keep reapplying!
Esther C.
Edinburg, TX
I bought this product because it was advertised as a lip plumper but it doesn't work for me. I already have full lips but I wanted something that would smooth out the fine lines in my lips a bit. I wasn't expecting a miracle, but this did absolutely nothing. Very nice color though. I wouldn't recommend this.
Britney D.
Lancaster, TX
So I was in a rush at Ulta and just needed a clear pink gloss, I randomly picked it up went home and feel in love with this. I use this with a brown liner just to give it a little more color and its perfect. I love the menthol feel to it and it kind of does make my lips apart fuller. I will def be buying this again
Sophie C.
this little booster is a great product. It volumizes your lips and makes them double in size basically it just makes lipstick look a lot better it's a good price and it's easy to use and I would definitely buy it again.
amy s.
Des Moines , WA
1,359 reviews
I love a good pouty plumped lip! This is an affordable option to get your lips nice and juicy looking. It does sting a little bit but it is totally worth it for those perfect family photos at Christmas
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Is it tinted or does it come on clear?
Danique R.
Doetinchem
Does it really volumize your lips?