BeautyLipLip MakeupCatrice
Velvet Matt Lip Cream - Plumming Bird 040

Catrice Velvet Matt Lip Cream - Plumming Bird 040

Velvet Matt Lip Cream - Only at ULTA!Matte Perfection! The Velvet Matt Lip Cream from Catrice provides lips with smooth, creamy color that sets to a gorgeous velvet matte finish. The silky formula is enriched with Vitamin E, which leaves lips feeling nourished and as soft as velvet - never dry. Not tested on animals. - Velvet Matt Lip Cream

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Catrice Velvet Matt Lip Cream - Plumming Bird 040!
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
Review for: Plumming Bird 040
I was so disappointed in these. When I applied it, it merely looked like a lipglosss with barely any coverage. I love matte liquid lipsticks and wanted to give the velvet formula a try and it was horrible, at least within this brand. Your better off just buying a literal lipgloss because that's all you will get with this product.
Amanda C.
Milesburg , PA
Review for: REDvolution 060
This is NOT a matte formula. It's a silky texture that has a sheen to it. Not opaque but still pigmented if that makes sense. Giving it 4 stars because it really is a good product. If it was sold as a colored gloss or simply a lip cream instead of a matte formula, I think people would love it. It smells like vanilla frosting and is a very comfy formula. I imagine the lighter nude colors are really nice.
Victoria 1.
Ljubljana
Review for: Plumming Bird 040
Well I don't really like this product. It is matte but I need more layers of it to get that juicy purplish-reddish matte color. I think the price is a bit too high for the quality, but it's still not the worst product I've ever tried. I like the color and hope you'll make the formula better.
Martina K.
Osijek
Review for: REDvolution 060
The color is a few shades lighter, this is not 1% matt,not even close. It is hard to put it, when you go over the part where you already put it, it is going to move everything. My lips started to tingle after 2min that I had it on. So disappointed with this product.
Anna L.
Andros
Review for: Plumming Bird 040
Not this color but a nude one BUT is the same product SO yeap (just clarifying myself) nice Matt finish but also velvet as the name of the product , not “creasing” in some areas like other Matts do .. good product worth it!
Fatima Z.
Vienna
Catrice Velvet Matt Lip Cream - Plumming Bird 040 uploaded by Fatima Z.
Review for: Plumming Bird 040
First its very liquid like but after some time time it gets darker and more matt. It is so beautiful to wear on a late night party or when you want a bad makeup look❤️
Lilla M.
Budapest
Review for: Plumming Bird 040
Nice plum colour. Long lasting, survives even eating. Would recommend. Doesn’t dry my lips.
Zu C.
Review for: Plumming Bird 040
Do dark for me. Doesn't lost on your lips. It looks nasty and the smell is terrible. It smells chemical. Very chemical. I would recommend this product to no on
Bego R.
San Miguel, Santiago
Review for: Plumming Bird 040
Fórmula suave, poco pigmentada y sin mucha fijación. No dura mucho en los labios y los seca.
Marie V.
onze lieve vrouw waver
Review for: Plumming Bird 040
Nicenicenicenice.    Realy cheap and realy good. Like the packaging. Collor is nice. To omprove i would make the packaging less fragile

Looking for your answer?