BY CATRICE

Velvet Matt Lip Cream - Only at ULTA!Matte Perfection! The Velvet Matt Lip Cream from Catrice provides lips with smooth, creamy color that sets to a gorgeous velvet matte finish. The silky formula is enriched with Vitamin E, which leaves lips feeling nourished and as soft as velvet - never dry. Not tested on animals. - Velvet Matt Lip Cream see more...

Buy on ULTA
Victoria 1.
Ljubljana
Well I don't really like this product. It is matte but I need more layers of it to get that juicy purplish-reddish matte color. I think the price is a bit too high for the quality, but it's still not the worst product I've ever tried. I like the color and hope you'll make the formula better.
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
I was so disappointed in these. When I applied it, it merely looked like a lipglosss with barely any coverage. I love matte liquid lipsticks and wanted to give the velvet formula a try and it was horrible, at least within this brand. Your better off just buying a literal lipgloss because that's all you will get with this product.