Catrice Velvet Matt Lip Cream - MidNude Season 010 uploaded by Cristina B.Catrice Velvet Matt Lip Cream - MidNude Season 010 uploaded by Lauren A.Catrice Velvet Matt Lip Cream - MidNude Season 010 uploaded by Lauren A.

BY CATRICE

Velvet Matt Lip Cream - Only at ULTA!Matte Perfection! The Velvet Matt Lip Cream from Catrice provides lips with smooth, creamy color that sets to a gorgeous velvet matte finish. The silky formula is enriched with Vitamin E, which leaves lips feeling nourished and as soft as velvet - never dry. Not tested on animals. - Velvet Matt Lip Cream see more...

• Is this color pretty in person? And how long does it last?1 Answers
Meagan P.
West Babylon , NY
Just no! No color payoff, not even close to being matte. It’s a very misleading name to this product. I will wear this as a gloss though. Don’t go in with an expectation of a liquid lipstick. You will be very disappointed.
Lauren A.
Howard Beach, NY
I found this lip cream in the clearance section at my local Ulta! It was a great find since the lip cream lasts for hours and is easy to apply. It is a universal nude color to match with any outfit. It is my go to lip cream in my purse!
Wilmari V.
Auckland, Howick
Pros:
Affordable
Lovely shade
Moisturising
Long wearing
Creamy
Not drying
Does not exagerate dry lips

Cons:
Not a lot of product

I have repurchased this and I love this product.
Blanka P.
Boštanj

the product is excellent texture, thanks for the color, which is high quality and very pignimented. It's nice to apply and it has a good smell. I would recommend it to anyone who does not have much money, because you get a high-quality and strong color for small money
Rüveyda A.
This lipstick has a very neutral color. I love that it’s nude and velvet. But doesn’t go on very opaque. The package is very beautiful. Smells nice. The lipstick is verrry creamy and sheer but after a little 1 or 2 hours it starts to dry a little. I would not recommend it if you like long lasting lipsticks.
Kristina A.
Smells delicious.I've been looking for the perfect nude liquid matte lipstick and found it in number 10. Number 10 is perfect for me, because it is a pinky beige color, not peach. The lipstick becomes matte after a few minutes, as it dries. I did not have a problem with it bleeding or being clumpy.
Michelle P.
It has a really creamy matt finish. I like all things Catrice, especcially their lip cream. It is a soft creamy formula with smooth application.
Beatriz C.
I'm so sad to say this but, like the Essence lipstick, it's not matte and I think that it got the same texture of a lip gloss or a balm.
ana L.
I love it! Color is really nice and looks really good on my skintone but it needs at least two coats of color or lip liner.
Megan M.
Santanyí
Nice lipstick. Does not stain when dry amd really soft. Bought it at local drugstore. Nice packaging
Aaliyah R.
Is this color pretty in person? And how long does it last?