BY CATRICE

Ultimate Stay Lipstick - Only at ULTA!Lasting sophistication! Catrice Ultimate Stay Lipstick has intensive colors and a trendy satin-matte finish. The highly pigmented, long-lasting texture has a convincing high coverage without drying out the sensitive skin on your lips. A lovely companion for every day. Not tested on animals.(0.11 oz.) - Ultimate Stay Lipstick see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "It's so creamy and pigmented. I really like the texture. It stayes for a long time on my lips. I'm recommending it for everyone :)" in 5 reviews
  • "Love this lipstick! I have this in the shade in good n, number 010. it gives my lips a nice glow. it feels moisturizing on my lips and gives them a light glossy finish. we be repurchasing when I'm out" in 4 reviews
Laura C.
Layton, UT
Review for: Don't Worry Be Berry 160 more...
I live for berry toned lipsticks. (Recently posted a video showing swatches of my collection. Laura Crampton on YouTube) anyway. I love the creamy formula. It's the perfect shade.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Me, My Macaron & I 100 more...
I'm obsessed with this lipstick. I picked it up at Ulta over the weekend and have been hooked since. The color is very sheer but very pretty it does look like you are wearing something. It's super moisturizing which I love! I can't wait to get more colors! Im IN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Caitlin M.
I've used several Catrice products and had high hopes for this lipstick. I was not disappointed. I have Chocolate Kiss, a deep brown shade. I was a little nervous that I couldn't pull off this shade, but I loved the way it looked on! It was pigmented and rich. I would recommend blotting though as it can go on heavy. It felt smooth and creamy while wearing and it didn't bleed or feather. Although it didn't last through lunch and I did have to reapply, I still thoroughly enjoyed this formula and color. Can't wait to make this a regular in my lip color rotation!
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I bought some of this in my last Ulta haul and I was pleasantly surprised by the creamy formula but disappointed in the staying power. The color is beautiful and it feels good but it doesn't last long on my lips.
Rachel E.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Nice pigment, but the color doesn't stay on very well. The packaging is very nice. Personally, I don't believe it was worth the price, but it goes on very well. I would not recommend this to others.
Mackenzie N.
Carrie Ultimate Stay Lipstick really does stay! The color is a little dark for me, but overall is a good lipstick. I would recommend if you have long days ahead of you!
ashleigh o.
Thornton, IL
I love catrice cosmetics. There so affordable and good quality. I got this gem on the ulta website for like 3.00. It was such a good buy for such a cheap price. I would recommend this to anyone just getting into makeup or wanting to just get a good lipstick.
Caeli D.
Zarielle A.
I received one of these lipsticks a few months ago and I have to say I absolutely love it!! It's super easy to apply and is very long lasting. It doesn't smudge or leave a shadow when you clean up the lining around your mouth. Most definitely will be buying more lipsticks from catrice!
Brittnay D.
Love this lipstick and love this price! Formula is super creamy and there are some absolutely gorgeous colors!
Keely C.
Is this product worth buying ?