BeautyEyeMascaraCatrice
Ultimate Lash Multimizer Volume Waterproof Mascara

Catrice Ultimate Lash Multimizer Volume Waterproof Mascara

Ultimate Lash Multimizer Volume Waterproof Mascara - Only at ULTA!Multi-talent! Multiplication straight out of the textbook: the Catrice Ultimate Lash Multimizer Volume Waterproof Mascara amplifies volume and definition without clumping. Its secret is in the large elastomer brush, which smoothly captures the texture and professionally separates your lashes. The result: an accurate application for volume with a multiplying effect. Also available in Black and Ultra Black. Not tested on animals.(0.41 oz.) - Ultimate Lash Multimizer Volume Waterproof Mascara

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Catrice Ultimate Lash Multimizer Volume Waterproof Mascara!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,280 reviews
Catrice Ultimate Lash Multimizer Volume Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Amber M.
I love this mascara. I received it as a sample in my monthly Birchbox. I am in love with the brush because it makes it easy to apply on smaller lashes, like my own. It applies a thick, voluminous layer of black mascara that will not smudge throughout the day. I love the way it looks and how easy it is to put on. I am definitely going to be purchasing the full sized product!
Grace C.
Chimbote
Catrice Ultimate Lash Multimizer Volume Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Grace C.
Es un buen producto, cumple su función de dar volumen y alargar las pestañas. Creo que se podría cambiar la forma del cepillo para una mejor aplicación y también hacer el packaging más atractivo. Pero en definitiva cumple lo que promete y es una buena opción. El precio es muy accesible. Lo recomiendo! Catrice Ultimate Lash Multimizer Volume Waterproof Mascara
Esraa E.
Bahrain
one of my most used and amazing mascara it makes my lashes look really tick and great i was always asked if i had put lashes 😂 but it was actually this amazing mascara give it a go and tey it🙂
Tanja Z.
Mascara, which I simply adore. according to the affordable product is more than excellent. Eyelashes look longer, denser, stronger and free of lumps. Brush mascara eyelashes beautifully bypasses. I recommend a product for everyday use as well as professional make-up.
Abril L.
Lima
me gusta porque enserio no se corre con el agua y te hace ver las pestañas mas largas y rizadas, recomendadísimo
Sophia A.
Ieper
Been using this one for a couple of months now. Not completely waterproof to me. The lashes to kill waterproof version is way better. Noticed that it runs down and doesn't apply that good. Price is okay, but you have better ones for the same price.
Vanessa Z.
I already own the one that is not waterproof and really like how it coats my lashes. I got this one because I wanted something that doesn’t come off when wet. I haven’t used it much though because at the end they’re hard to get off

Looking for your answer?