Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick

Color Counts! The Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipsticks are highly-pigmented, rich shades with perfect coverage and shine, plus a smooth, creamy and long-lasting texture: color at its most beautiful - that lasts for hours. Paraben free. Not tested on animals.

Ingredients: Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polybutene, Polyethylene, VP / Hexadecene Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Methoxy PEG-17 / Methoxy PEG-11 / HDI Isocyanurate Trimer Crosspolymer, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ozokerite, Lauroyl Lysine, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Mica, Tin Oxide, Citric Acid, Aroma (Flavor), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Hey i wanted to ask are these lipsticks waterproof ? I just want to know i never tryed these lipsticks before.
Has anyone else tried this? What other shades should I buy?!
Start your review of Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick!
Product Highlights
“These lipsticks are pretty awesome. One swipe and it is full pigmentation, they are really creamy and comfortable to wear and they aren't going to slide anywhere and it is a good lipstick and it doesn't cake up or anything” in reviews
Budapest
Honestly, I really didn't think these would work out fine as they're fairly cheap compared to other lippies, but damn, I was wrong. I only have two shades (pinker-bell and berry bradshaw) but I'm definitely up for buying more. They're rich in pigmentat and won't wear off in minutes. They're also easy to work with. They glide on like butter. They're not transfer proof so there's that, but still. As a very picky shopper, for its price, it's definitely 5/5 for me.
Calgary
Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick uploaded by Skye S.
I have mine in the shade cool brown . It’s of course not spectacular but i do like this form time to time . It is no where near transfer proof but it doesn’t market itself as such ! I like using this for days at the grocery store or wherever and I’ll blend the edges out with my finger for a lived in look and it looks wonderful!
Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick uploaded by Kristina A.
The product is great....Lovely color and stays on!i have a lot of this lipsticks, every time when i saw a new one i have to have it ..just addicted to them hh...You can rub your lips together many times and it remains smooth and does not clump,amazing feeling. <3
Gregorovce
Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick uploaded by Nela K.
Ugh, I could not find the lipstick I have got from this brand in here! But I still would like to review that lipstick. It is like jelly pink and gives your lips beautiful and flawless result. I personally really like that because formula is not sticky or too creamy.
I have this in 020 Maroon. It isn't maroon at all but a really pretty nude color. I like this lipstick, it is smooth and non drying on the lips. It is not matte but creamy. Catrice is a good drugstore brand. I was impressed by this lipstick. It has good color payoff. I  highly recommend 020 Maroon for an everyday nude lipstick. I would buy this again.
(Mine is the shade 370 in a rose garden) I absolute love this lipstick! It's super creamy and moisturising. It met my expectations and the packaging is really nice for the price point. I wild certainly recommend it to others. It doesn't last very long but as long as you reapply it's an amazing lipstick with an amazing price.
For a drugstore brand these are good and comparable with more expensive brands. The have a wide color and finish selection and they stay of for an appropriate time. Of course you won't get a 24h stay out of these but ai personally don't mind 'reloading'.
Lima
Me gustan mucho, los colores son fuertes y con una sola pasada ya pintan muy bien, son suaves y pigmentados, lo unico es que no dura mucho pero es fantastico, de mis favoritos
Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick I have the shade 020-Maroon, and I think it's a really good option for a darker shade of nude. It is very creamy and easy to apply, and you don't need much in order to get a good colour.
Review for: Hey Nude...
I definitely love the nude colours in that collection, feels super light and soft in the lips! The quality for such a low price is unbelievably good. My all day favourite, would definitely recommend for others to try!!