BY CATRICE

Color Counts! The Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipsticks are highly-pigmented, rich shades with perfect coverage and shine, plus a smooth, creamy and long-lasting texture: color at its most beautiful - that lasts for hours. Paraben free. Not tested on animals.

Ingredients: Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polybutene, Polyethylene, VP / Hexadecene Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Methoxy PEG-17 / Methoxy PEG-11 / HDI Isocyanurate Trimer Crosspolymer, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ozokerite, Lauroyl Lysine, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Mica, Tin Oxide, Citric Acid, Aroma (Flavor), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

• Has anyone else tried this? What other shades should I buy?!4 Answers
  • Hey i wanted to ask are these lipsticks waterproof ? I just want ...2 Answers
Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick
  • "These lipsticks are pretty awesome. One swipe and it is full pigmentation, they are really creamy and comfortable to wear and they aren't going to slide anywhere and it is a good lipstick and it doesn't cake up or anything" in 7 reviews
Alex S.
Review for: Other more...
I purchased my Catrice lipstick in shade Maroon 020 online at @ultabeauty for around $4! For the price this Lipstick was great! Very evenly pigmented and applies very smoothly - almost like a balm. The packaging is sleek and sturdy. The one thing I didn’t care for in this lippie is the scent, I can’t quite describe it...but it isn’t chemically nor vanilla/buttercream scented. If you are extremely sensitive to scent you might want to bypass this. Overall, great quality for the price! Very impressed by this little guy!
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Other more...
I love catrice!!!! Wow! So pigmented TONS of shades to choose from and moisturizing! I hate I haven't been able to find this at my ulta near me I got my lippie when out of town! Catrice is great affordable yet quality! Big fan!
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
For a low price it's a pretty good lipstick. The color payoff is good and it is easy to apply. While it doesn't last as long as I hoped it would, it's still a good product for such a decent price.
Mary Lou B.
Moreno Valley
Review for: Other more...
I got red my lips. Am very upset that I found this lipstick to only find out that Ulta won't be carrying it any more. It's a very beautiful red and very wearable. Hope to find it again since for now it is my go to red lipstick.
Valerie K.
Ephrata, PA
Review for: Hey Nude... more...
I picked this up at Ulta and I love it! The wear time could be better, but for the price I can't complain. The color is very pretty and I am happy with the product. I would recommend to others and I hope to get more shades soon.
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
Bethany C.
I love this formula from Catrice. I have the shade Legend Berry which is an absolutely gorgeous burgundy-red. The color payoff is great and you get good coverage with just one swipe. It could be a little longer-lasting but the moisturizing formula and lovely satin finish make up for that.
Kristy G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Other more...
I have cat rice lipstick in Maroon. My lips stay soft and hydrated, never dry. Pigment is nice and color compliments my skin tone.
Kelsey B.
Northport, AL
Love this lipstick! It lasts a while and is smudge proof. Definitely will be buying more.
Breanna S.
Review for: Other more...
(Mine is the shade 370 in a rose garden) I absolute love this lipstick! It's super creamy and moisturising. It met my expectations and the packaging is really nice for the price point. I wild certainly recommend it to others. It doesn't last very long but as long as you reapply it's an amazing lipstick with an amazing price.
Bethany C.
Has anyone else tried this? What other shades should I buy?!
Hey i wanted to ask are these lipsticks waterproof ? I just want to know i never tryed these lipsticks before.