BeautyLipLip MakeupCatrice
Ultimate Colour Lipstick

Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick

Color Counts! The Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipsticks are highly-pigmented, rich shades with perfect coverage and shine, plus a smooth, creamy and long-lasting texture: color at its most beautiful - that lasts for hours. Paraben free. Not tested on animals.

Ingredients: Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polybutene, Polyethylene, VP / Hexadecene Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Methoxy PEG-17 / Methoxy PEG-11 / HDI Isocyanurate Trimer Crosspolymer, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ozokerite, Lauroyl Lysine, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Mica, Tin Oxide, Citric Acid, Aroma (Flavor), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Is this brand drying to the lips?
Hey i wanted to ask are these lipsticks waterproof ? I just want to know i never tryed these lipsticks before.
Start your review of Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick!
Product Highlights
These lipsticks are pretty awesome. One swipe and it is full pigmentation, they are really creamy and comfortable to wear and they aren't going to slide anywhere and it is a good lipstick and it doesn't cake up or anythingin reviews
Bethany C.
I love this formula from Catrice. I have the shade Legend Berry which is an absolutely gorgeous burgundy-red. The color payoff is great and you get good coverage with just one swipe. It could be a little longer-lasting but the moisturizing formula and lovely satin finish make up for that.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
I love catrice!!!! Wow! So pigmented TONS of shades to choose from and moisturizing! I hate I haven't been able to find this at my ulta near me I got my lippie when out of town! Catrice is great affordable yet quality! Big fan!
gigi T.
Greendale, WI
For a low price it's a pretty good lipstick. The color payoff is good and it is easy to apply. While it doesn't last as long as I hoped it would, it's still a good product for such a decent price.
Kelsey B.
Northport, AL
Love this lipstick! It lasts a while and is smudge proof. Definitely will be buying more.
Itzel C.
fairfield
Absolutely love This lipstick it’s smells great and lasts a while if you don’t eat if you do eat you may have to reapply depending on how you eat but overall it is a good lipstick it does dry out the lips a bit but if you put a gloss on top it shouldn’t bother you
ashley R.
Review for: Legend'Berry
I love berry! Anything flavoured berry is worth a shot and this lipstick is definitely one of the best I've ever had..Its so rich and pigmented. Definitely worth the buy.👄
Becky S.
Wilmington, NC
1,720 reviews
There are a lot of colours to choose from and the ones I've tried have good pigment and apply smoothly. They aren't long wear formulas but they last longer than some brands dating or glossy ones.
Alexandra P.
Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick uploaded by Alexandra P.
I purchased my Catrice lipstick in shade Maroon 020 online at @ultabeauty for around $4! For the price this Lipstick was great! Very evenly pigmented and applies very smoothly - almost like a balm. The packaging is sleek and sturdy. The one thing I didn’t care for in this lippie is the scent, I can’t quite describe it...but it isn’t chemically nor vanilla/buttercream scented. If you are extremely sensitive to scent you might want to bypass this. Overall, great quality for the price! Very impressed by this little guy!
Mary Lou  B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I got red my lips. Am very upset that I found this lipstick to only find out that Ulta won't be carrying it any more. It's a very beautiful red and very wearable. Hope to find it again since for now it is my go to red lipstick.
Kristy  G.
W Valley City, UT
I have cat rice lipstick in Maroon. My lips stay soft and hydrated, never dry. Pigment is nice and color compliments my skin tone.