BY CATRICE

Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder - Only at ULTA!Here Comes Summer! The Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder gives your face and body a naturally-tanned and matte look. Just a hint of powder is enough to provide a fresh, sunkissed complexion and a carefree summer feeling! Available in shades for lighter and darker skin types. Not tested on animals. - Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder see more...

• I've seen this bronzer online but I can't figure out what shade I...1 Answers
Myranda C.
Review for: Deep Bronze 030
I absolutely love this bronzer and it’s so inexpensive! I picked this up at Ulta a while ago and I didn’t know it was going to be this good. It has quite a warm undertone but it gives the perfect warmed up look to your skin. It’s not powdery whatsoever and goes on beautifully. I would highly suggest this bronzer just for the price point! I think that this is one of the best drugstore bronzers out there.
ingrid b.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Medium Bronze 020
This is great for the price point.
Pigment is good, and I like how it blends
The shade isn't too orange or muddy looking. I use it everyday and I'm a pro makeup artist
Jessica S.
The formula is nice, it's not super pigmented so you can build it up nicely but sadly it only comes in 2 colors. The darker one works for me when I am pale (which is not really pale) but when i'm tan it does nothing. I wish they had more colors.
Alexis T.
Review for: Deep Bronze 030
I have really struggled to find a bronzer that looks good on my skin. this bronzer is very warm and actually very pretty! i just have to mix bronzers to get a perfect color for me.. but it's affordable, has a great formula, and is pretty!
Jen C.
The formula of this bronzer is nice but the color was just too orange/yellow looking. Not my favorite as far as bronzers but it is very affordable so that's nice at least.
Karena M.
Review for: Deep Bronze 030, Medium Bronze 020
I wasn't expecting much  for the price the colors are a little off. The problem is that this bronzer seems to be for fair skin people
Alena A.
Ekaterinburg
It's nice. Keep all day and looks like a real tan. So maybe I will buy it again
Mihaela M.
Slavonski Brod
Best bronzer for this price. Feel silky on skin. Love it. I am buy it again
Tizi E.
Review for: Medium Bronze 020
I've never used a blush before, cause I had difficulty finding a suitable color for my skin.
I have to say this blush has a wonderful effect on my skin! It's not too pink, like many other blushes and thanks to the very fine dust, it uniforms perfectly without too much excess and without creating stains.The coloring fits perfectly to a light olive skin.The packaging is very big and to me, it's lasting a lot.I have a very delicate skin and subject to some impurities, but this blush has never given me any problems so far.
SO I'm very happy and I will buy it again definitely.!  Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder
Marta M.
Munich
Review for: Deep Bronze 030
This bronzer is very cheap and its tone might remind you of the benefit hoola one, but it is not a dupe! The pigmentation is not very good and it doesn't blend easily, but it's very cheap and if youre on a budget and need a quick bronzer, this will do the job.
Amaya J.
Ballston Spa, NY
I've seen this bronzer online but I can't figure out what shade I would be. What would work best for someone with a light-medium skin tone w/ yellow undertones who likes neutral/cool bronzers?