Catrice Satin Stay Cream To Powder Eyeshadow & Liner uploaded by Laura S.Catrice Satin Stay Cream To Powder Eyeshadow & Liner uploaded by Eva G.

BY CATRICE

Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Wow! I want to get more! Can’t seem to find them on Ulta website anymore. I hope they still sell them. Very happy with the look I got with it. Will have to look more into this brand. I will buy again! I would recommend this product!
Jay 💖.
I wasn't a huge fan of it. It's a cream shadow,but it doesn't stay unless you put down a primer. Even then,it slid around and creased and just didn't work. Perhaps it's becausw I sometimes get oily eyelids? Or maybe I got a bad tube? Either way. The colors were pretty but that was it. I give it a reluctant 3/10. Wouldn't recommend.
Anouk E.
Catrice Satin Stay Cream To Powder Eyeshadow & Liner
I have two of these, a pink rosé gold one and a vanilla golden cream one. Both have an amazing 3D shimmer especially in the sunlight. Easy to apply, blending as butter, staying on (oily) eyelids for hours without creasing, very affordable and good available, it’s almost a dream.
Eva G.
Barcelona
It is a cream shadow, but it needs a primer for it. It's so creamy that you can't control it over the houra, even though the shades are really pretty.