BY CATRICE

Re-Touch Light Reflecting Concealer - Only at ULTA!Reflections! Re-Touch Light Reflecting Concealer from Catrice illuminates skin and hides imperfections for radiant eyes and a fresh appearance. The creamy formula moisturizes, soothes and blends naturally to a medium coverage. This twist-up concealer pen also contains light-reflecting pigments and moisturizing ingredients that hide shadows under your eyes and other small imperfections in no time at all. Its gentle texture feels pleasant on the sensitive skin around your eyes. Not tested on animals.(0.05 oz.) - Re-Touch Light Reflecting Concealer see more...

Catrice Re-Touch Light Reflecting Concealer
  • "it is a medium coverage concealer, perfect for me as i only use it to cover up redness. it is pretty light reflecting and it works well for my super dry skin. if you were looking for a concealer that works well for super dark circles, i would not recommend it for you. however, if you want a lightweight and slightly refreshing concealer this is the one for you. i would definitely buy again and i think that the quality is really good for the price and the amount of product it offers. " in 3 reviews
  • "camuflouge concealer is the bomb. it is so very good u guys. and cheap too. well covered each spots" in 2 reviews
Lesley S.
Nashville, TN
I read about this in a blog and was currently using the Yves St Laurent high end version of this. It was about a $40 difference so when trying it out, it completely exceeded my expectations and I've now purchased my third pen. I would definitely recommend this for those that have puffy under eye sections or just need a little brightening to the face in the mornings. It's such an amazing product for the price! I would recommend using it after you use your regular/under eye concealer if applicable.
Leslie P.
Saint Paul, MN
Not like super illuminating as it claims but it does provide medium coverage as it claims. I was expecting this to be kind of glowy so I can highlight my cheeks but I didn't notice any shimmer or glowy factor of some sort. It's just like a regular concealer. You can get a light coverage out of this if you prefer too. The one thing I don't like about this is that it does not last long. Not a lot of product in here and hard to tell when it's running low since you can't see through the packaging. I think I only got 6 uses out of this before it ran out but that's because I use it to highlight all over my face from under eye, forehead, nose, cupid's bow, and chin. This blends well and I like the brush tip on this but I wouldn't use this to cover imperfections as it claims since it does have light coverage. I feel like it does really make my eye area look more radiant but I wouldn't purchase again since I feel like I've been gypped on how much product is in here.
Claire L.
Philadelphia , PA
This is pretty light coverage but is very natural looking which I like. I combine it with a tarte concealer and I love the combination. It does dry pretty quickly so you have to work fast with it. Not sure if I'll repurchase yet, I think I'll buy the No7 Concealer like this instead.
Kenzi A.
This product is really great. It has great coverage and I like to use it over red pimples as it seems to help hide them. The only bad thing about this is for me, it dries really fast on my skin so I try to quickly use my beauty blender on it or else it is hard to blend.
Chelsea G.
Richland, MS
It definitely isn't the worst concealer I've ever used but it definitely is not the best. It has decent coverage but it is SO hard to blend.I definitely don't recommend for people with sensitivity around their eyes. The shade range is super limited also. I'll use it until it's gone but won't buy again.
Egyptian B.
Review for: Light Beige 020, Ivory 010 more...
Light reflecting concealer.. it has a light to almost medium coverage.. it lasts good 7 hours.. its suitable for all skin types.. i mainly use it for touch ups throughout the day.. it works perfect for this technique even if u have powder and concealer on from the morning.. you can apply this on top and rebrighten the undereyes area or touchup any part of your face u might lost the foundation from
nassima e.
Review for: Light Beige 020 more...
It is a very nice product: sleek packaging,easy to apply and does a good job. The product is quite effective to highlight under eye area, nose, forehead. It effortlessly melts into the skin and creates a natural result.
Mónika K.
I liked this concealer. If you apply only a small amount it won't crease and looks nice all day...and lasts for a month (it contains very little product unfortunately. I think it is worth a try once and you will find out yourself if it suits you or not. It also didn't cause any irritation. I give it 3 stars because it is not the best concealer and because it contains very little product.
Panagiota P.
It is a medium coverage concealer, perfect for me as I only use it to cover up redness. It is pretty light reflecting and it works well for my super dry skin. If you were looking for a concealer that works well for super dark circles, I would not recommend it for you. However, if you want a lightweight and slightly refreshing concealer this is the one for you. I would definitely buy again and I think that the quality is really good for the price and the amount of product it offers.
Anca G.
Tulcea
Review for: Ivory 010 more...
This is a good concealer, I use it more as a highlighter on top of another catrice concealer. The texture it’s nice but it dries too fast so you have to be careful while you apply it because you don’t wanna end up with harsh lines. I like it, low price and good quality.