Catrice Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm uploaded by Anyi Mabel C.Catrice Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm uploaded by Tressa C.

BY CATRICE

Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm - Only at ULTA!Shine deluxe! The creamy Catrice Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm pampers your lips with the perfect amount of moisture and leaves behind a smooth, shiny finish without the stickiness. Not tested on animals.Benefits:Pleasant fragranceLight, soft coverage so you won't even need a mirrorApplication is easy with automatic jumbo pen(0.09 oz.) - Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm see more...

TAMAR M.
TAMAR M.
I almost have every color and I love this make my lips so soft and taste good also!!! I almost use it everyday for work for everything I love this product!
Mar C.
Mar C.
Chile
I love, it is very beautiful.
Very confortable and very color.
Very useful to transport other.
Tressa C.
Tressa C.
Atlanta, GA
Very smooth application but not long-lasting. I love the color because it gives a soft pink/nude lip, very pretty. I recommend it if you don't mind reapplying every couple hours.
Pattie C.
Pattie C.
Dublin, Dublin
Creamy, tasty ! I love catrice make up and I have never been disappointed about their products. I bought the colors: 040 (my cherry barry) and 010 (rose and woody).
Anyi Mabel C.
Anyi Mabel C.
Doral, FL
I liked the color, it has a nice aroma. Only that I could not take the chance as it was ruined easily melted and was not very good for me but if I liked. Is easy to apply and beautiful color. Use it only once. I recommend it but not for hot places. Because I like myself.
Agne S.
Agne S.
Vilnius
It has nice, sweet smell, but not overpowering. Pretty shades. Leaves nice shine on your lips. Darker colors does not bleed outside your mouth and doesn't leave that nasty white ring inside your lips. It moisturize lips, and is not sticky. But it is not very longlasting.
Catrice Pure Shime Colour Lip Balm este balsámo es una delicia en tus labios los suavisa y los hidrata muy bueno y practico