Catrice Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm uploaded by Reem A.Catrice Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm uploaded by Anyi Mabel C.Catrice Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm uploaded by Tressa C.

BY CATRICE

Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm - Only at ULTA!Shine deluxe! The creamy Catrice Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm pampers your lips with the perfect amount of moisture and leaves behind a smooth, shiny finish without the stickiness. Not tested on animals.Benefits:Pleasant fragranceLight, soft coverage so you won't even need a mirrorApplication is easy with automatic jumbo pen(0.09 oz.) - Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm see more...

tahnea e.
Review for: My Cherry Berry 040, Rose & Woody 010, Cherry-ty 050, Don't Think Just Pink 030, Feels like Silk 090, Sheers! 080, Sheer Your Mind! 100 more...
After recently discovering Essence cosmetics and placing a couple orders, I received a Catrice coupon with my order as they are sister companies. I was looking at the Catrice website and stumbled upon these Pure Shine lip balms. I took a chance and ordered several as they were $2.99 each. I like these quite well. I ordered in Rose and
Feels like Silk, this is essentially a sheer color, it's very nude but sheer, it almost looks clear on but has that hint of a light nude. I would just consider this a clear shiny balm.

Sheer Your Mind, same as above but maybe has a hint of peach in it, but looks almost clear on and doesn't have much color payoff at all.

Rose and Woody, by far my favorite, offers a hint of color, kind of a rosey brown but it's sheer. This offers a good amount of shine as well but it's not overdone. I ordered three of these and thought that would be too many but I will likely order more, I have been looking for a product like this for a long time and it was in the sale section so i fear they are discontinuing these.

Too bad really, this is a nice low maintenance lip product which is what I migrate towards nowadays. I like Jordana's Balm Stain in Terra Crave but really dislike the stain itself but the color is nice. This shade reminds me a bit of that but without the stain which on me is orange, not all that flattering.

I absolutely would repurchase Rose and Woody, and likely will grab more before they disappear. The other shades, probably not. They are nice options for a clear shiny balm but I much prefer the Rose and Woody shade. Who knows maybe I will try some other colors.

5 stars all the way, I am hopeful they decide to not get rid of these. These are a very pleasant surprise and I will definitely try other Catrice products.
Tressa C.
Atlanta, GA
Very smooth application but not long-lasting. I love the color because it gives a soft pink/nude lip, very pretty. I recommend it if you don't mind reapplying every couple hours.
TAMAR M.
I almost have every color and I love this make my lips so soft and taste good also!!! I almost use it everyday for work for everything I love this product!
Mar C.
Chile
I love, it is very beautiful.
Very confortable and very color.
Very useful to transport other.
Reem A.
baghdad
Review for: My Cherry Berry 040 more...
this lip balm is so nice it look natural for every day it so cheap it under 10$ i don't remember the price it didn't stick your lips together it so sheer and smooth in your lips you need to try it ­čĹŹ
Anyi Mabel C.
Doral, FL
I liked the color, it has a nice aroma. Only that I could not take the chance as it was ruined easily melted and was not very good for me but if I liked. Is easy to apply and beautiful color. Use it only once. I recommend it but not for hot places. Because I like myself.
Agne S.
Vilnius
It has nice, sweet smell, but not overpowering. Pretty shades. Leaves nice shine on your lips. Darker colors does not bleed outside your mouth and doesn't leave that nasty white ring inside your lips. It moisturize lips, and is not sticky. But it is not very longlasting.
Pattie C.
Dublin, Dublin
Creamy, tasty ! I love catrice make up and I have never been disappointed about their products. I bought the colors: 040 (my cherry barry) and 010 (rose and woody).
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Catrice Pure Shime Colour Lip Balm este balsámo es una delicia en tus labios los suavisa y los hidrata muy bueno y practico