BY CATRICE

Prime & Fine Smoothing Refiner - Only at ULTA!Smooth operator! The oil-free, silicone-based Prime & Fine Smoothing Refiner from Catrice makes pores disappear and fills fine lines for a smooth, refined complexion. Now you're ready for your grand entry! Not tested on animals.Benefits:Smooth textureEasy to blendLeaves skin feeling silky(0.49 oz.) - Prime & Fine Smoothing Refiner see more...

Candise S.
5668 Hwy 121 Boyce, La 71409
LOVE this primer. I've only recently discovered and tried the brand, and I'm not disappointed with either of the products I've tried! This primer, specifically, is now among my favorite primers!! Helps to smooth away fine lines a pores sooooo well!! Also, the price is around $8 I think at ULTA. Def try it out!!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I wanted so badly to love this but my skin is all broken out from wearing this.

I have normal to dry skin but silicone primers often make me oily. That was not the case with this. It smoothed my skin and made my foundation look flawless all night. I am so disappointed that it broke me out.
Araseli R.
CA
Inexpensive and works as good as the tarte timeless primer. First jar I’ve bought and been enjoying it, very easy to apply and only about $7 I believe or less. I would buy again when I run out.
Erica J.
Plymouth Meeting
I got this after a recommendation from #tati #glamlifeguru on #youtube. Bought from #ulta. This really is a #quality #inexpensive #dupe for the #tarte primer. It feels #creamy and #smooth. It #blurs my pores before I put make up on. My foundation sits nicely on it. I also find its #moisturizing without being oily or greasy. The color is #translucent but I do find it evens my skin tone a bit before foundation. The only reason it's not 5 stars is a have a few thicker primers I prefer to use daily when I'm really working hard.
Marilyn S.
Stuart, FL
Decent primer. I have oily skin with larger pores and lines of experience. Some blurring has occurred, but no miracles. I’ve used for 3 months now and while it has done an ok job I may upgrade to a higher end to see if there is a difference when I run out.
Kimberly H.
Woodbury, MN
I would not say this is an exact dupe got tarte poreless primer, but it is close. Tarte's primer is a thicker consistency and this is more creamy and a little tiny bit oilier. It does go on smoothly and you don't need much to go a long way. It does fill in pores and keeps makeup in place. It is an affordable alternative to the almost $40 Tarte primer. Again, not the exact same thing but darn close and a great price. I found mine with no trouble at one of the ULTA stores in Milwaukee.
Amy R.
Jacksonville, NC
I wanted to love as I love the sleek and simple packaging and the feel of the actual product (very smooth, almost silky), but it didn't perform as well as I was hoping. I got it as a "dupe" for the Tarte Clean Slate, but it just didn't compare. It's too oily and it really accentuated my pores and didn't hold my makeup in place. I used it with a more hydrating foundation, so I'll continue to try it with different matte foundations and see how it holds up, but for now, I would recommend passing on this.
Kay M.
Chicago
This is the BEST PRIMER I HAVE EVER USED! It honestly makes me feel and look so photoshopped in real life. It smooths everything out. I got it on sale at Ulta for $3.50 and didn’t expect anything of it but it completely blew my mind!
Hanna R.
Lexington , KY
Bought this primer after I saw Tati Westbrooke talk about it on her channel. Not sticky and very smooth once on the skin. So far it has helped with my texture and longevity of my foundation. I am pretty oily in my T zone so I apply mostly to that area and then blend it outwards. Inexpensive and works better than some higher end primers I have tried.
Kellci M.
Brimfield
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve had a mixed experience with this primer. I like the packaging. It’s smooth and easy to apply to the face. I don’t think it necessarily “kills pores” like the label said. Doesn’t really fill them. I’ve also had a few times that it made my foundation look patchy, but it could have been the foundation itself.
Abby M.
I have been looking for this everywhere!! It is sold out!! Anyone know where I can find this product? Is it discontinued? I have heard it is amazing and wanted to try it because I am looking for a new primer. If it’s not available, do you have a dupe for it?
Amanda M.
Would the primer be good for dry and textured skin? I also have fine lines!
Kennedi R.
Does this sorta remind you of the tarte™ timeless smoothing primer?
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
How does this fare with acne-prone skin? It has such a thick texture I'm worried about it clogging pores
Vanessa R.
Ridgewood, NY
Is this similar to the  TATCHA The Silk Canvas ? I love the Tatcha but can't justify the price!