BY CATRICE

Prime & Fine Pore Refining Anti-Shine Base - Only at ULTA!High performance! The Catrice Prime & Fine Pore Refining Anti-Shine Base minimizes unwanted shine and visibly refines your pores. The ultra-light formula also improves the durability of foundation making it the perfect primer for all day wear. Dermatologically tested. Not tested on animals.(1.01 oz.) - Prime & Fine Pore Refining Anti-Shine Base see more...

• I just recently bought this and can’t wait to try it out....1 Answers
  • Does it work? Or does the skin gets oily3 Answers
  • How does it work on oily face?1 Answers
Catrice Prime & Fine Pore Refining Anti-Shine Base

Start your review of Catrice Prime & Fine Pore Refining Anti-Shine Base!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kiara M.
Prairie du Chien
I absolutely love this primer. It's my go-to when I want my makeup to not only look flawless, but last all day. It doesn't make me break out. It's not overly sticky or scented. I would definitely rate it #1 in the price range, and even better than more expensive primers I've tried.
NiKkI L.
Tucson, AZ
Wow, what an awesome primer! I wish I had a gallon of this stuff hahaha! It does an excellent job of keeping my makeup matte. Its water based so it goes with a water based foundation. If your foundation is silicon based go with a silicon primer. You can tell by the ingredients.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
This worked for a couple of hours but after that it just clocked out and made my makeup look gross. I don’t thing it filled in my pores great but it did turn matte for a little bit then just turned straight oily afterwards. I would buy again. What works for you just might not work for others so I will leave it up to you if you wanna buy this.
Vicki N.
Plant City, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I must say, for this to be beyond affordable, it has held up better than MANY high end primers I have tried. I applied to one half of my face to see what the shine factor was come lunch time. I was quite impressed! I have been trying to find a primer without Dimethicone or silicone/silica as they cause me to break out. It's nearly impossible to find a pore blurring, oil controlling primer without the junk (and it actually work)...until now. Well done, Catrice!
Kristen C.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the perfect primer to use with NYX Can't Stop Won't Stop Foundation ! I’d tried so many and had separation and it just looked caked and wrong, til I tried this and the Cover FX Blurring Primer together! I was amazed at how perfect my foundation blended in and how well it held up all day! This primer feels nice and light and is very moisturizing, despite it saying it’s anti shine, but it does help cut oil on my shine prone areas. It’s a beautiful primer that doesn’t break the bank! Really helped save this foundation for me!
stacy P.
It honestly does keep your makeup on it had staying power however I didn't notice a difference in pore size but I really to like it you don't need much apply like a moisturizer and you can't feel it on your face. I would buy again.
Allison P.
Bethlehem, PA
I discovered this on the ulta website and decided to give it a try. The price was right and I am always in the market for a matte primer as I have very oily skin. But this product disappointed me. It doesn't go on smoothly nor does it leave a matte finish. It goes on like a regular primer where as matte finishes aren't supposed to go on greasy. It also didn't do a very good job of keeping me oil free throughout the day. All in all this primer was okay but did not exceed my expectations.
Courtney C.
Mantua
One of the best pore filling primers I’ve ever used.

It works great for my combo oily skin. Fills in my pores while making my skin smooth. It doesn’t break apart through out the day like others have in me.
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ
This is the base, which is perfect for every day.
My favorite is packing :) But there's nothing unusual and creative about it. Maybe it's good? Convenient spout, well-screwed lid, minimalist design. The volume of the product - 30 ml, is also standard.

The most important thing is composition. I will not describe each component, it is important that it is without silicones. And this already gives it an advantage if you have problematic and sensitive skin. Of course, this affected its properties, which I'll discuss further, but it's still a very fat plus :)

The base looks like a white cream with a little gel consistency. This is not the grout for pores, to which I am accustomed, choosing a similar product. Accordingly, this base will hardly hide the pores. It  applies as easily as possible, quickly and evenly. "Seats" for 2-3 minutes, after you can safely do the rest of the makeup. It is better to apply the most even layer, if overdo it - there will be an unpleasant sensation of something sticky and superfluous on the skin.
Kelcey D.
New Milford
I have oily skin, so for me it is amazing, it keeps my makeup on the whole day. It is liquidy at first, but then mattens like the rimmel stay matte primer so definetly would reccomend for the price! go buy it!’
Itzel R.
Norman, OK
Barbie M.
Ljubljana
Does it work? Or does the skin gets oily
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I just recently bought this and can’t wait to try it out. Does it really help control oil?
Zselyke C.
Miercurea Ciuc
How does it work on oily face?