BY CATRICE

Prime & Fine Contouring Duo Stick - Only at ULTA!Effortlessly Enhance Your Best Features! The Catrice Prime & Fine Contouring Duo Stick is a portable, easy-to-use, double-ended contour and highlight wand that creates a natural, yet sculpted look. Enriched with Vitamin E and Argan Oil, the smooth and creamy texture glides onto the skin seamlessly and blends with ease. Use the darker, matte shade to define, and the lighter shade, with luxury pearls, to set highlights. Paraben Free. Not tested on animals. - Prime & Fine Contouring Duo Stick see more...

Kennedy S.
Review for: Medium Skin 020 more...
I was highly disappointed in this product. I had heard some good things from YouTubers about Catrice products so I thought I would try something out from them because it was so cheap. This product applies really easily and I like the concept of it. It is easy to blend out but that does not even matter because once it is blended out, it does not even show up on the skin! And what little amount does show up, for some reason, no matter the amount of primer or setting spray I use, this product just does not stay on. I would recommend this product to a teenager or someone who is just starting out with makeup and wants to practice contouring with a cream product before diving into higher end brands or even other drug store brands that are actually worth the money.
Meghan C.
Logan
I was pleasantly surprised by this product, because for the low price point, I did not expect a whole lot. But it blended out easily and made cream contouring quick and easy, and gave a natural looking finish. Ill definitely repurchase this item in the future. Four stars only because the highlight side was nothing special to me, not particularly pigmented but I'll buy again for the contour.
Maria Zobel B.
This little guy is an amazing contour stick and is perfect for traveling, Its quite pigmented but i love the highlight, Its buildable and affordable.
elena d.
Romania
A good stick, not the best but good. First of all, I love their smell. It smells somehow very pleasant, I do not know how to resemble it. It is also quite pigmented, well mixed with the foundation. It is really good. Packaging could have worked a little. It looks cheap. But the product I like.