BY CATRICE

Multi Colour Compact Powder - Only at ULTA!Flawless! The five perfectly aligned colors in this Catrice Multi Colour Compact Powder give you a matte, smooth and naturally fresh-looking complexion. A flawless finish is guaranteed! Not tested on animals.(0.28 oz.) - Multi Colour Compact Powder see more...

Caeli D.
I have this in the color correcting mattifying powder. I use this on makeup and no makeup days. Its great for a finishing power and I use it on bare skin also. I use it to kill shine and to correct the redness in my skin.
Anita b.
Maria Enzersdorf
First powder I owned. Not bad but also not the best. I wouldn’t recommend dry consistency on dry since it causes a lot of negative effects. Oily skin can use this. It’s affordable and nice for daily use.
Christine T.
Monaghan
This product gave me such beautiful coverage. The staying power and quality or product is fantastic for the price of it! Very buildable, if you want that extra coverage and keeping matte for a night time look, it's doesn't look cakey after a layer or two... or ten!! Haha
Emanuela F.
I love this powder. Perfect over foundation but also on bare skin. It gives some colour (it is not a translucent product) and improve the skin texture. It is worth a try!