BY CATRICE

Longlasting Lip Pencil - Only at ULTA!Line and Define! The Longlasting Lip Pencil from Catrice can be used to outline lips or to fill them in completely, as it locks in color and prevents lipstick or gloss from feathering and bleeding. The soft, creamy tip is perfect for smooth and precise application and long-lasting contour. Waterproof formula. Paraben Free. Not tested on animals. - Longlasting Lip Pencil see more...

Reetuparna N.
Jupiter, FL
It's a beautiful nude pink shade. What I like the most about this product is that it glides on very smoothly and I'm able to line and fill my lips without much struggle! Though it tends to dry out almost too quickly.
Melissa P.
This is a lovely rose lipliner. It applies smoothly on the lips and lasts long as its product name says. I bought this at a drugstore in my country. It is very affordable and the color is beautiful. It does not tug on the lips. I would buy this again because of the low price and great quality.
Katharina Z.
I love the Lipliner. It is my go to lipliner and I wear it every time I wear a lipstick. The lipliner are very easy to use and very smooth and not to drying. Sometimes I wear the lipliner also on itself.
Jana M.
Smooth, affordable and easy to apply. I also like the color range. I stopped spending a lot of money on lipliners and lipsticks because the drugstore products are really good.
Mahirah K.
Never taught a pink nude color will suits my tan skin tone, but somehow this lip pencil proves it does. Love the formula,the color &the price! Here's a swatch of it:
Bianca M.
Cochabamba
So pigmented. And long lasting formula. I use this even alone all over the lips and gives such a beautiful matte finish that lasts all day
Walaa W.
Cairo, Abbasiya
Color is amazing and very warm
The lips got hydrated after putting it
Price is very affordable
Alittle bit hard to use but its amazing
Gabrielė Z.
Marijampoles sav. Liudvinavas
I love this lip pencil! ❤ the colour ir so good! ❤❤ it doesnt have a bad smell and I like that. I recommend this to all!