MakeupLip MakeupLip LinerCatrice
Longlasting Lip Pencil - Plumplona Ole 170

Catrice Longlasting Lip Pencil - Plumplona Ole 170

Longlasting Lip Pencil - Only at ULTA!Line and Define! The Longlasting Lip Pencil from Catrice can be used to outline lips or to fill them in completely, as it locks in color and prevents lipstick or gloss from feathering and bleeding. The soft, creamy tip is perfect for smooth and precise application and long-lasting contour. Waterproof formula. Paraben Free. Not tested on animals. - Longlasting Lip Pencil

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Catrice Longlasting Lip Pencil - Plumplona Ole 170!
Hannah N.
New Castle, DE
Me gusta pasarme el lápiz antes de pinta labios ya que marca mucho más la zona, y te permite darle oscuridad y claridad en muchas de ellas. Si es verdad que con algunos ponga labios sobre todo mates no se notan mucho. Aún así si lo utilizas bien, puede aportarte un labio distinto.
veronica P.
A little bit too dry the texture is a little bit strange it is not oily enough for me and for my lips i think.
Kristina A.
The pencil is creamy and feels very comfortable on the lips. I used this on it's own all over the lips - something I've never done before - and it never felt too drying. It lasted me through eating and drinking without dramatic fade. I definitely recommend this particular colour and - if this is anything to go by - the whole line of lip liners for the amazing quality and low price.

Looking for your answer?