BY CATRICE

Liquid Lip Powder - The Ultimate Matte Effect! Catrice Liquid Lip Powder's liquid lipstick texture dries down into a powdery, ultra matte finish on the lips.Key Benefits:Longlisting formula leaves a non-drying, feather-light feelingDoe foot applicator allows for precise color applicationAvailable in 6 rich, high coverage colors - Liquid Lip Powder see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jay 💖.
For the good part,this was pretty well pigmented and didn't dry my lips out. For the bad part,it smeared all over everything,including my teeth. I gave it away,amd now I'm giving it a disappointed 3/10.
Jenna B.
It has a nice matt finish and the color is really nice. For the price it’s a good lipstick. It’s very simple to use and it does not easily peel off the lips. I can easily drink and not have it smudge. I definitely recommend this product!
Tiffany M.
Payson, UT
I enjoyed the color, definitely felt it smeared easily on my teeth, putter lip and on anything that came close to my mouth. Price not really worth it. I will say I was disappointed but I guess that’s what I get for ordering online.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
i’ve never tried something like this before, and probably won’t be using it again. it was overpriced, and it smeared all over my mouth, even with precise application. did not turn matte. the color is very pigmented though!
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I like this stuff it has a good texture to it and adds a matte finish. I got mine online and it’s a great price. It was good and I recommend if your looking for a cheaper matte product
queen s.
mcminville
Super cute and would love to try out and own. I think I’d love it. And just the color is so bright and glam. Definitely would be for you if you like standing out. So cute and would wanna try out soon as possible.
Mary K.
Gallipolis Ferry
If you love a bold lip with a matte finish then this is definitely one for you!! Doesn’t smudge easily and the color is so pretty
Barbara B.
Orlando
I absolutely love this product!! This is now my go too lip love the matte finish!! Worth the money.
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
Amazing formula. Beautiful vial. Overall a good buy. I definitely love this. I would recommend.
Lily Z.
Has a nice matte finish I love the color doesn't dry out my lips. I enjoy this lip product
Emily L.
How does this feel on lips? Is it overly drying?
Aya F.
Az Zagazig , Ash sharqiyah
Is this lipstick long lasting?
doaa g.
Riyadh, dirah
Is this good product for lips ??
monadil a.
&
So that’s all for the review of  the new catrice liquid lip powder! So what’s your favorite liquid lipstick?
Milena K.
London
Lip powder? #catricelippowder I have never heard of this, how does that work??