BY CATRICE

Liquid Liner - Only at ULTA!Line perfect! Catrice Liquid Liner glides on easily to accentuate eyes perfectly. The simple to use fine felt tip and the smooth, fast-drying texture provides a flawless even line. Also available in Waterproof. Not tested on animals.(0.06 oz.) - Liquid Liner see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "I wish I could give this more than 5 stars! This brand is new in the US, I personally promote this brand on my blog and Instagram. When I first received their product to review I sorta put it off, because I just have this weird relationship with drugstore brands. But I finally tried their waterproof liquid liner,... I'm so obsessed, in fact now this liner is part of my daily routine and I will never buy my $25 eyeliner again!!! I'm so happy I actually found a drugstore brand eyeliner I like!!! It's sooooo pigmented, which you usually have to worry about with cheaper eyeliners,.. Most aren't a true bold black!! But girlll,... Stop buying that expensive liner run to catrice. I'm telling you! It's amazing " in 5 reviews
  • "beautiful liner. doesnt rub off. it is beautiful to do winged liner with. nice coverage. i love this product !" in 3 reviews
Jay 💖.
This eyeliner was decent! It went on smoothly and made a decent enough wing. My only problem was that while it wouldn't smudge,it did sometimes transfer on my eyelids. Still,it was decent. I give it a 6.5/10.
Nelli C.
Lodi, CA
Amazing!! This eyeliner is so good and it is affordable. This eyeliner is long lasting and easy to apply with applicator. It lasts all day without getting smudge which is amazing. It's very easy to remove. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Maranda C.
Love this liner it makes it so much easier for me to do the wing !! Some days i like a bolder thicker wing and others a thin sharp one and this is perfect for that !! Also it removes easily so you wont rub your skin off (not literally) when trying to remove your makeup!
Miranda J.
Radford, VA
one of the best liquid eyeliners i have ever had. it lasted all day without smudging and it went on so well over eyeshadow. i love how it can be used for a dramatic look, or it can be used for just the slightest touch. i recommend this for any occasion
Haley J.
This is my favorite eye liner it’s so easy to use and stays on great. It does smudge pretty easy if you touch it but other than that it stays on throughout the day just fine . I would definitely recommend this .
Ashley B.
El Cajon, CA
Michelle K.
Sterling Hts, MI
I have this liner in waterproof version and it literally is the best. I randomly picked it up from my local ulta and I fell in love. So the very next day, I went back and got one more just to have it as a back up. Dries matte and does not budge until you take it off with makeup remover! Love, love, love! Planning on purchasing more soon just so I don't ever run out.
Marie Jasmine S.
This eyeliner has an odd smell it me. Very chemically and does not stay very long on my lids if I don't wear a primer. Smudges and is not easy to work with.
Thelma M.
I don't really use much of liquid liner only because i don't know how to apply it. But from the times i did use it, it was hard to come off.
Aseel A.
Portland , OR
Love this one the brush is easy to use the color is so black also good price recommend to try it ❤️
Gabrielle S.
Gallatin, MO
All my eyeliners smudge even if they are long lasting. How does this wear?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
This biggest issue I have with liquid liners is dry time so does this product dry fast?
Rhiannon R.
Lakeland, FL
Is this eyeliner matte or glossy?
Jessica D.
What's your all time favorite eyeliner? I have been using the Catrice Liquid Liner in Waterproof for some time now and I quiet like it. It stays on all day and doesn't move around or smudge. Buttt.. I'm still on the hunt for other eyeliners so let me know your favorite 😊
Adrienne C.
How is the staying power with this product? Sometimes I hit the gym immediately after work (still in makeup) and am worried about the sweat causing my eyeliner to drip down my face.