Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer

Liquid Camouflage Concealer - Only at ULTA!Camouflage Perfection! Dark circles, imperfections and redness are now a thing of the past - the Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer offers optimal coverage without drying out the skin. This liquid concealer is highly-pigmented, waterproof and lasts for hours. Easy to use with a doe-foot applicator. Paraben free. Not tested on animals. - Liquid Camouflage Concealer

Is it worth buying this ?
I am shade tan in tarte shape tape, medium incase I’m highlighting. What would be a good color match for this concealer?
whhat do you think about this product?how good is this?
Start your review of Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer!
Product Highlights
“Love it !!!! affordable, full coverage concealer ,says that covers spots and even tattoos !!!It's waterproof and I have tested it out!!! It covers great my acne spots! easy to apply and to blend!!LOVE IT!” in reviews
“...coverage most of the time but i look for a good coverage concealer for my dark circles. this lived up to the hype in my opinion. it doesn’t cake up or crease. i will be purchasing this again and again” in reviews
“...coverage is excellent, if you are using it under the eyes, set it with a powder to stop creasing. the applicator makes the usage a breeze. i wish there were more colors so i could use it for my clients with darker skin tones” in reviews
I've not tried many concealers. As I turned 44 I noticed more skin changes lately. I'm very light/fair with dark circles & someone told me I have yellow undertones. I don't know about undertones. So i opted for shade 05 on someones advice. I'm so minimal with make up. But I can never cover the under eye properly. I don't bake, nor know how to, or what I'd do. The applicator seems very different shaped,in a good way.I also like the scent, and I love that it's made in Italy....♡ "I am Italian." I can swipe some on, it blends in.☆but i guess it is called *blending out? Lol I again don't have much to compare this to, as I grew up with fair skin and never any issues. I was one to wear 3 things in my 20's-40's- mascara, blush and lip gloss. Never ever colored lip stick. In the winter I did wear the same but added Cover girl foundation with my trusty CG brown compact. That was was all I had in my make up arsenal. So my kids went on to college and 2 things happened 1.☆ I had a tad extra money to spend on me. So I got IPSY, & my profile slowly grew & changed to interest in new things I never heard of in year one. ☆2. I hit age 40 ¬iced new changes, or had over looked until then. ☆ So, my curreent issue; I now need some. I've been out for weeks. So, do I try new or stay with this? I'm not picky or fussy. Again I was a user of the 2 shades of Cover Girl for 29 years. It's bad when I just tell my husband to pick up a compact as I call it.
Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer uploaded by Andrea V.
Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer uploaded by Andrea V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I recently ran out of my Morphe concealer (I’m shade 2.15) and have been wanting to try out the Catrice concealer! I purchased this at ulta, and honestly I’m a little sad because there wasn’t much of a selection for Catrice products at all, but thankfully I was able to match as close as I could. The shade is just a tad bit lighter than my Morphe concealer, which is perfect for brightening under my eyes! I love this concealer, it has beautiful coverage, whether applying with a brush or beauty sponge. If you need to add more just dab a bit more carefully. This is the shade 050, Rosy Ash & I love how it lasts throughout the day. While I needed to powder my forehead and nose, under my eyes/cheeks didn’t need any touching up! I’m impressed, and for the price of $5.99, this is amazing!
Fayetteville, GA
Review for: Porcelain 010
I have 14 different concealers--Nars, It Cosmetics, Jeffree Star, two from Estee Lauder, Shape Tape, Maybelline Age Rewind, Born This Way...the list goes on. This is my favorite one. All concealers are going to settle into lines. That is just a fact of life, especially when you're my age, but this one settles the least of all the ones I have. It's full coverage but not too drying and stays in place all day. And it's only $5.99. I know everyone's skin is different and what works on me may not work on someone else (I hate Age Rewind and really hate Born This Way--what a waste of money), but at this price I would encourage anyone to try it. I moisturize under my eyes really well and barely set with powder. It was the best $6 I ever spent!
Santa Barbara, CA
Review for: Light Natural 005
This is a great drugstore priced concealer!! I will say, it’s not the fullest of full coverage,you might be able to build it up but I never try to do that because it tends to make my under eyes look cakey. I just use it on my nose forehead chin and then a dot under each eye and blend it out. It’s a really nice consistency and not too thick . It’s relatively easy to blend but I’ve tried other concealers that blend out quicker. However, the finish of it is really nice and you can’t beat the price!! I think this could work for any skin type, I have dry skin and it works well but it’s not overly dewy, it’s more of a natural finish on me
Birmingham
Review for: Light Natural 005, Light Beige 020
I LOVE this concealer! I bought it after watching Tati use it during one of her videos. It reminds me of the Tarte Shape Tape concealer except WAY more affordable. I previously used a Nars concealer, but after using this one, I’ll never go back. The only downfall is that it’s difficult to buy in stores. It’s not available at Sephora, and it’s only sold in select Ulta’s. It’s definitely worth throwing in your online bag or grabbing it when you see the Ulta you’re at carries it.
Clinton, ME
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Porcelain 010
I love catrice foundation so I decided to try out their concealer as well. Was not disappointed! Excellent, buildable coverage. Not many color options but porcelain works for me around my eyes so all good. Very affordable as well. The container is a bit of a pain and is wasteful in my opinion, it can be difficult to get it all out. My only complaint is that it does seem to settle and enhance any fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes. Will purchase again.
Review for: Light Beige 020, Other
I am a light/medium neutral skin tone with a slight red undertone. This stuff is the real deal. The price point is a dream and the coverage is great! I prefer this over Tarte Shape Tape, because of the consistency. Coverage is similar, but the texture is more creamy and not as thick as Shape Tape. I find that once I blend this all over and lightly set up a finishing powder that my under eyes and lids have never looked so good!
Bay City, MI
Review for: catrice liquid camouflage concealer light natural 005 by textpertnmore by Catrice
If your looking for a great full coverage drugstore option for a concealer that I highly recommend this product! I am in my 30's and I am always looking for full coverage concealers that don't crease! This formula feels lightweight on the skin and layers well with my other products. It is definitely one that I always have on hand and because it is reasonable priced I always keep it in multiple shades for when I self tan!
Review for: Light Natural 005
I love this concealer!! It looks just like a tube of lip gloss and has a wand to apply so it's very easy to use. I use my fingers or a makeup sponge to blend it in. It's small enough that I can throw it in my purse in case I need a touch up later. I've had it for at least 3 months now and have only used about half of it so it lasts and is very affordable. I recommend this product!
Somers Point, NJ
Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer uploaded by Brianna L.
Review for: Light Beige 020
I love this concealer! I have dry skin, It doesn’t crease on my under eyes and I can wear this without foundation and use it on my blemishes! It covers great, I use it with the Kylie powder and it’s a great long lasting combo! You just have to work quick because it dries fast but that it why it is long lasting ! Totally recommend! *im wearing the concealer in the picture I posted*
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Florence
il y a 5 mois
Does Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer have coverage similar to tarte shape tape?
Valeriia K. • il y a 3 mois
it seems to me that shape tape can only be covered by shape tape concealer