BeautyLipLip MakeupCatrice
Lip Dresser Shine Stylo - Simply Natural Perfection 010 - Only at ULTA

Catrice Lip Dresser Shine Stylo - Simply Natural Perfection 010 - Only at ULTA

Lip Dresser Shine Stylo - Only at ULTA!Dress Your Lips In Style! The Catrice Lip Dresser Shine Stylo is a slim-line lipstick with medium coverage and a shiny finish.Benefits:Creamy yet lightweight formula glides easily onto the lipsUnique click pen applicator enables precise application and definitionNot tested on animalsParaben free - Lip Dresser Shine Stylo

Does this make your lips dry?
Do you love the smaller precision tip?
I love the peachy color on my skin tone. It brightens up my face. I love the shine this has to it. I will be buying more colors, will you?
Start your review of Catrice Lip Dresser Shine Stylo - Simply Natural Perfection 010 - Only at ULTA!
Alysia R.
Port Angeles, WA
Review for: Surf And Turf In Grapetown 060
I love this color. I think it is perfect for any event or occasion. It is a daily must have for me. I love the creamy texture this has. It is very moisturizing. I love the smaller tip that gives me more control and precision. I totally would buy it again. I love the pigment of this lipstick. It is long lasting and easy to  use. I totally recommend this.
Alysia R.
Port Angeles, WA
Review for: The King's Peach 030
Love the this is not tested on animals. I found this at my Ulta store. I love the medium coverage this offers. it is light weight and has a beautiful shine to it. It makes my lips happy. I love the small tip that easily helps me define my lips and get in the nooks with out over drawing on my lipstick. It is slim and fits in my makeup bag like a champ. I love the peachy shade with my skin tone. It is super affordable and has a gorgeous shine. I will be buying more of these, in other colors. I highly recommend this.
Manuela W.
Amberg, BY
Catrice Lip Dresser Shine Stylo - Simply Natural Perfection 010 - Only at ULTA uploaded by Manuela W.
Review for: Surf And Turf In Grapetown 060
Der Catrice Lip Dresser Shine Stylo in der Farbe (Surf an Turf in Grapetown) ist ein wunderschöner Rot Ton. Ein cremiger Lipstick der gut deckt. Man darf allerdings nur soviel an Lippenstift rausklicken wie man braucht, weil man ich nicht mehr in das innere der Hülle ziehen kann. Catrice Lip Dresser Shine Stylo - Simply Natural Perfection 010 - Only at ULTA
Lea K.
Völkermarkt
Review for: Simply Natural Perfection 010
nice color, nice packaging! especially when you go out! you can throw it in your bag and you are good to go
Lucija B.
Review for: When The Sun Goes Brown 020
Very good product for very cheap price. It lasts long. You can have it for whole day at work or school and it wont came off.
Pilar V.
La Paz
Review for: I Carried A Watermelon 050
Tiene una pigmentación extremadamente buena, es un labial muy cremoso e hidrata los labios
Fatema K.
Review for: When The Sun Goes Brown 020
Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipstick. It is my go-to colour. It matches so many outfits and I love wearing it since it is so light on my lips. Does not feel sticky at all and is significantly long lasting (although eating/drinking can rub it off). The packaging is sleek and black and it has an interesting clicking mechanism. I got it on a sale from Amazon and I have been yearning to buy more since my current one is about to get over. Totally recommend!
Klara I.
Samobor
Review for: The King's Peach 030
I think it is awesome. It matches my lip color and it makes them look bigger. It stays on for 6-10 hours. It’s a decent price. I have never used it before and I have to say that I am impressed. The pigmentation is there👄
Sofiia F.
Zurich
Review for: When The Sun Goes Brown 020
I loooooove it so much. It’s a very pigmented and cheap product. Definitely is a dupe for high end brands. The packaging is so pretty. I rebought it multiple times!