Catrice Lashes To Kill Ultra Black Mascara

Lashes To Kill Ultra Black Mascara - Only at ULTA!Kill for lashes! Catrice Lashes To Kill Ultra Black Mascara is formulated with black diamond powder and carbon pigments to create spectacular volume. The ultra black carbon pigments provide a deeper and more dramatic look with unbelievably thick and perfectly shaped lashes. Also available in Waterproof. Not tested on animals.(0.34 oz.) - Lashes To Kill Ultra Black Mascara

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Catrice Lashes To Kill Ultra Black Mascara!
Product Highlights
“I have been using this for so many years, I have stopped counting. This mascara is so affordable, and it separates my lashes beautifully. It gives me volume and length, and is super black! I love this stuff. I'm slowly running out, and unfortunately I can't get it anywhere here in Canada.” in reviews
Cary, NC
This is probably the BEST budget friendly mascara you can find. It really volumizes and lengthens your lashes which is super impressive for a drug store brand. After trying, I don't think I'll be buying any expensive mascaras now loll! Highly highly reccomend!
Fonda, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Total dud for me. I applied for the first time today and I thought it looked great. Within an hour I have fallout all under my eyes and almost all of the mascara was off of my lashes. Even though this was cheaper it ruined my makeup today. Not repurchasing.
Bethlehem, PA
Decided to try this mascara since I've tried other Catrice products and have been happy with them. I like the brush for this mascara as it is not too thick but not too thin. It goes on nicely and instantly separates and lengthens my lashes. However I did notice that it does tent to flake throughout the day which is the only reason I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5. But overall great mascara to have in your makeup collection.
Lincoln, NE
This is the best mascara I have ever used! It is Rich, pigmented, and builds beautifully. I typically wear falsies with every look, but with this mascara I have been going without! To top it off, it's incredibly affordable! You cannot find a better mascara for under $5!
irvine
I really liked this mascara! I’m picky on the brushes and this one is great. It goes on well and doesn’t clump. However, it dried up pretty quick in the tube, and the top cap would pop off making it hard to actually open it. I do recommend it, just wish it lasted longer.
Hastings, MN
I don't really understand why this product has such great reviews, I have even seen one of my favorite beauty bloggers on YouTube rave about this. This mascara just did not work out for me; I could even say this is probably the worst mascara I've ever tried. Unfortunately, when I applied this it did not give me volume or length, and the formula itself is very dry right at the get-go. Even with curling my lashes before applying this mascara, I felt like it un-curled them almost immediately, and the dry formula flakes off of my lashes and onto my under-eyes and cheek area within minutes! I tried this mascara a second time, just to give it another shot, and the same thing happened. Maybe I got a bad one, I don't know. I will be tossing this mascara in the trash, sadly.
Catrice Lashes To Kill Ultra Black Mascara uploaded by Juliana M.
I freakin love this mascara, it is soo lengthening and volumizing for the lashes, it also doesn't get on your eye lids while applying which can happen to me with other mascaras! The price point is also so great! If you're at an ulta or looking for a more affordable option definitely go for this!
Morgantown, WV
Pretty good mascara for the cheap price! Makes my lashes very thick and dark. My only complaint is that it does flake off throughout the day leaving little black chunks under my eyes and on my check bones. Other than that not too bad overall! I still use this every once in a while.
I bought this mascara at Ulta beauty and it was under 5 dollars so it was worth it to try. It is a good mascara that does not flake and makes me lashes longer and it also does not clump for me, I bought another bottle after I had tried and liked it. Its my go to mascara
Springfield , MO
This is a fantastic mascara. It built up my lashes and added volume. The formula lasts all day without flaking. It also does not irritate my eyes (I wear contacts daily). Catrice is also inexpensive and cruelty free. What more could you want in a mascara?!

Looking for your answer?