Catrice Lashes To Kill Ultra Black Mascara uploaded by Valentina F.Catrice Lashes To Kill Ultra Black Mascara uploaded by Valentina F.Catrice Lashes To Kill Ultra Black Mascara uploaded by Juliana M.

BY CATRICE

Lashes To Kill Ultra Black Mascara - Only at ULTA!Kill for lashes! Catrice Lashes To Kill Ultra Black Mascara is formulated with black diamond powder and carbon pigments to create spectacular volume. The ultra black carbon pigments provide a deeper and more dramatic look with unbelievably thick and perfectly shaped lashes. Also available in Waterproof. Not tested on animals.(0.34 oz.) - Lashes To Kill Ultra Black Mascara see more...

Catrice Lashes To Kill Ultra Black Mascara
  • "I have been using this for so many years, I have stopped counting. This mascara is so affordable, and it separates my lashes beautifully. It gives me volume and length, and is super black! I love this stuff. I'm slowly running out, and unfortunately I can't get it anywhere here in Canada." in 4 reviews
Nicole L.
irvine
I really liked this mascara! I’m picky on the brushes and this one is great. It goes on well and doesn’t clump. However, it dried up pretty quick in the tube, and the top cap would pop off making it hard to actually open it. I do recommend it, just wish it lasted longer.
Crystal M.
Springfield, MO
This is a fantastic mascara. It built up my lashes and added volume. The formula lasts all day without flaking. It also does not irritate my eyes (I wear contacts daily). Catrice is also inexpensive and cruelty free. What more could you want in a mascara?!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
This is really pretty good!!! It’s not the most fantastic mascara ever, but for the price it is definitely worth it. The formula isn’t super wet and messy and it doesn’t flake and fall apart. It does give a little length and volume just not as much as other mascaras.
Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
I don't really understand why this product has such great reviews, I have even seen one of my favorite beauty bloggers on YouTube rave about this. This mascara just did not work out for me; I could even say this is probably the worst mascara I've ever tried. Unfortunately, when I applied this it did not give me volume or length, and the formula itself is very dry right at the get-go. Even with curling my lashes before applying this mascara, I felt like it un-curled them almost immediately, and the dry formula flakes off of my lashes and onto my under-eyes and cheek area within minutes! I tried this mascara a second time, just to give it another shot, and the same thing happened. Maybe I got a bad one, I don't know. I will be tossing this mascara in the trash, sadly.
Juliana M.
I freakin love this mascara, it is soo lengthening and volumizing for the lashes, it also doesn't get on your eye lids while applying which can happen to me with other mascaras! The price point is also so great! If you're at an ulta or looking for a more affordable option definitely go for this!
Amy B.
Morgantown, WV
Pretty good mascara for the cheap price! Makes my lashes very thick and dark. My only complaint is that it does flake off throughout the day leaving little black chunks under my eyes and on my check bones. Other than that not too bad overall! I still use this every once in a while.
Emily F.
I bought this mascara at Ulta beauty and it was under 5 dollars so it was worth it to try. It is a good mascara that does not flake and makes me lashes longer and it also does not clump for me, I bought another bottle after I had tried and liked it. Its my go to mascara
Senan D.
Holy grail Batman!!! This is the one mascara to rule them all. It's cheap, it doesn't flake or clump and lengthens. Totally worth a try!
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
Really love how volumizing this mascara is! It really makes them that thick, clumpy look which I actually enjoy.
Valentina F.
Doesn't have bad smell it is actually pretty nice. It's easy to apply BC brush is not too big . doesn't get like big volume and it doesn't said that it is for volume so 👍👍👍. Gives nice black color to it pretty pigmented😍 BTW i love catrice mascaras💝

back