Catrice Lash Boost Growth Overnight Serum uploaded by MISS A.Catrice Lash Boost Growth Overnight Serum uploaded by Adrian S.

BY CATRICE #34 in Lash and Brow Treatments

Lash Boost Growth Overnight Serum - Only at ULTA!Beauty sleep! The Catrice Lash Boost Growth Overnight Serum contains active ingredients that encourage long-term lash growth. Test results from 20 women confirm 18% lash growth after just four weeks of daily application. Wow! For fabulous XXL lashes while you sleep. Not tested on animals.(0.2 oz.) - Lash Boost Growth Overnight Serum see more...

Venus L.
I have tried soo many lash products to try and grow out my lashes but none worked as wonderfully as this product 👏👌that’s why I want to encourage everybody else with lash problems to buy them ! They are amazing
paola v.
Phoenix, AZ
Ive bought this product before and OMG is works so good and it is a very cheap product for it work sooooooo well. If you dont belive me try it for your self its not expencive so give it a try and you guys wont regreat wasting your money on this fabulous product.
Luz C.
Gardena, CA
I did not think the product would work but decided to give it a try and have to say that I am impressed. my lashed have grown in the last month and look darker as well. I will repurchase once I run out and will continue to use this product. Very easy to apply
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this stuff! I havent been using it long at all and I already see great results! Not only in length, but thickness! So much cheaper than latisse!
Dylan D.
River Edge, NJ
I noticed my lashes have grown a little bit with this product. It is extremely cheap compared to other lash growth serums so I recommend it. My lashes are of medium length naturally but I wanted them longer and this did that for me. I got it at ulta
Savannah C.
Warren, TX
This stuff helps my lashes grow and adds length like crazy. It's definitely worth the money you pay! I sleep with this on my lashes with a light coat and it gives my lashes that false eyelash look!!! I definitely recommend this product for the holidays.
Grace H.
Medina
i love this mascara! i use this one every single day. it's a great mascara for a reasonable price, you can't beat that!!
Amanda T.
Wallace, ID
Love love love. My lashes are long and full and so pretty. It hasn't been long and I've already seen results
Indira V.
Doral, FL
This product is great if you want to keep ur eyelashes on point. It makes them look larger and perfect.
MISS A.
Catrice Lash Boost Growth Overnight Serum It really works, when you use it every single day. In combination with vaseline it’s even better! The price is very good! The package is not that much beautiful! I will buy it again!
Kim C.
San Jose, CA
Reviews look great! But has anybody experience anything bad while using this product?
Amanda A.
San Antonio , TX
How long before you noticed results?
Charity B.
Nampa, ID
I have heard about R+F lashboost but I can't justify the money. Is this a poor man's version?
Ellie W.
I've noticed recently that my lashes are starting to thin and I'm looking for something to boost their growth. Is this product worth the money?
vanessa l.
Sunnyvale, CA
how much does this cost and where can I purchase it?