Catrice Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil uploaded by Micah E.Catrice Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil uploaded by lolwa r.Catrice Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil uploaded by Aseel A.

BY CATRICE

Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil - Only at ULTA!Deep impact! The Catrice Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil beautifully lines and defines eyes. The formula combines both kohl and kajal for the perfect eyeliner. The texture applies smoothly and is easy to blend for impactful definition. Make a true statement with smokey eyes in lots of amazing color effects - sometimes soft and shimmering or metallic, sometimes glossy or velvety - anything goes! Not tested on animals.(0.04 oz.) - Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jessica S.
It's great for the price but I feel like this is TOO soft, if that's possible. It smudges out way too easily, so I have no control over where it deposits color. Most of the time I end up wiping some off because it smudges out everywhere! But for $2.99 it's decent.
Bambou L.
Sanibel, Florida
I really like (most of) these Catrice eye pencils. I have a bunch of different colors and even though not all of them are great, i definitely recommend most of them. e.g. The brown one is my go to eye pencil. Doesn't smudge on me, the shade is beautiful and is great with a dark, sultry smokey eye. The black one however, is very creamy, but does smudge on me. If pencils already tend to crease on you , i don't think this one is for you. I never set these with eyeshadow, but that might definitely be an option to make it work.
Laura E.
I don't know why everybody on this app thinks that if you give something five stars and makes your influence better but there's definitely room for improvement on these. The pigment is fine they're soft but the problem is mostly that it's smudges way to easily even after it sets on the eye and throughout the day you end up with raccoon eyes even if it was only in your waterline
Kaya M.
Mckinney, TX
This eye pencil is by far my favorite. It is not very expensive and is great quality. This does show up thicker than normal ones so if your looking for a thin eyeliner don't get this one. I will definitely say this is a good product.
Beth m.
Lynchburg, VA
i really like this! it was super pigmented , it went on very creamy, and it stayed all day! i have a lot of problems with eyeliners running and bleeding a little bit to my lower lash line. i highly recommend !
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
So nice green color it suits my brown eyes ، pigmented and creamy till know still my favorite .
Emma B.
Works very well. Pigmentation is great and lasts a fairly long time. I would recommend it!(:
Gia O.
Salem , OH
Review for: Ultra Black 010 more...
Really nice eyeliner goes on really smoooth and easy to do a wing eye will buy again !!!
Jade V.
I really like how easily it glide on the waterline and also it comes in many other shades . If you are looking for some quality n suitable price makeup i do recommend this makeup brand
Jamila A.
Jerusalem
I have it in black. Worst staying power! If I swatch it on my hand, I can wipe it off completely, just with my bare finger, not even a trace will be left. On the lids it transfers and migrates everywhere. Maybe for someone with extremely dry skin, I don't know..... On me it's useless even on top of primer and when set with powder.

It's very soft and smooth while applying though.
Anna T.
Is this eye pencil super smudgey?