Catrice Jet Lash Speed Volume Ultra Black Mascara uploaded by javiera a.

BY CATRICE

Jet Lash Speed Volume Ultra Black Mascara - Only at ULTA!Jet. Set. Go. The Catrice Jet Lash Speed Volume Ultra Black Mascara provides ultra-fast volume, sensational length and intensive black in just one step. Especially speedy results thanks to the perfected, v-shaped fibre brush: it works extremely accurately and captures each individual lash with just one application. Also available in Waterproof and Curl. Not tested on animals.(0.37 oz.) - Jet Lash Speed Volume Ultra Black Mascara see more...

Keisha D.
Whitwell, TN
Love love love this product. Well worth the cost. Does not clump or flake. I recommend everyone to use this
Garleni Á.
Doral, FL
This is a great mascara, stay all day, super black, and affordable , not too easy to find , I bought mine when I was in Peru, but is definitely a great product 100% recommendable
Lindsey T.
Glade Hill, VA
This mascara is wonderful. It looks great after you put it on and doesn't flake or clump.
Maridania C.
It gives volume without leaving lumps, makes the eyelashes look long without leaving those pieces of product that we hate, it is not removed throughout the day and it is not difficult to remove when we remove make-up.
Ivana Š.
Križevci, Outside the USA
I just started using this mascara and I LOVE it! It doesn't clump on my eyelashes, makes them longer and actually separates them perfectly
Michelle P.
Lima
Wonderful product!!
It is awesome that with a cheap cost, this mascara works very well !! The black color it gives to your eyes is impacting, I totally recommend it to all of you, 10/10 for it, one of my favorite!
Fernanda e.
Monterrey, nuevo león
would it be good to buy this one? I'd like the advice of someone who's just tried this please
javiera a.
santiago
It is good, but the lumps when they dry fall can be better.
The mixture is very heavy and causes the eyelashes to come down, but with the inserts it works well.
Amy M.
Royse City, TX
Is this better than too face mascara
Marissa A.
Is this mascara waterproof?
Kathi C.
Does this clump and is it easy to get off?
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
Is this a thick mascara? I like a mascara that does the job in 2 coats, rather than having to cake it on, so is it worth it?
g g.