Catrice Illuminating Blush uploaded by Taylor L.

BY CATRICE

Illuminating Blush - Only at ULTA!Chequered and cheeky! The Illuminating Blush from Catrice combines two different color intensities - a subtle shimmer and a light pearl. This accentuates the cheekbones as well as giving your complexion definition and a soft glow! Not tested on animals.(0.16 oz.) - Illuminating Blush see more...

Samantha E.
Cottage Hills
Review for: I Am Nuts about You 010 more...
This has become a new favorite for me! I am a huge Catrice fan in general but I'm super picky about blushes. The tone is a stunning pinky-mauve tone with a little glow, but not too much. It can be built up or sheered out. It looks much deeper in the pan than it applies. So freaking pretty! I need to try more of these!
Bryna C.
Davis, CA
For the price this blush does the job. It goes on kind of sheer and I like my blush to pop, so I had to apply it a few times to get the look I wanted.

Pros: Looks great once you apply it a few times. Super cheap too. Under 5 bucks.

Cons: has a bit of a sparkle when you go out in the sunlight. The packaging is ok. Kinda cheaply made. I've had it for about a month and the hinge broke off already just by taking it in/out of my make-up bag daily.
Destiny D.
Sebring , FL
This formula is very satin smooth. The pigment is amazing also. The packaging is nice. The only downfall about this brand is I can only find it at ulta even though it's a drugstore brand. This is a must try for anyone.
member-e667a5031
Clementon, NJ
With this product I don't even feel like I have it on but I it is which is a good think, I love the way it looks when I apply it to my face I definitely will be getting it all the time when I run out !
Breonna M.
Review for: Coral Me Maybe 020 more...
This is defiantly a great blush but only if you like a shiny blush. I'm not a big fan of glitter in my blushes so I don't really like this. I'm more of a matte girl
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
Review for: I Am Nuts about You 010 more...
Very pigmented but the glitter is too thick in this and chunky. It really comes off glittery instead of illuminating. Color is pretty though.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
I love catrice makeup products. These are so inexpensive & you can find this at ulta online & in some of their stores. I would recommend
Felicia L.
Lawrenceburg, TN
The weekend has arrived and Influensters everywhere are feeling inspired! Check out some of the stunning #AIRBLUSH pictures popping up on
É super bom , mas eu gosto mas não tanto , se não fossd tão chamativo , daria mas estrelas , mas é muito vermelho !
Madison S.
This is an amazing blush, especially for oily skin like mine. It lasts all day and it's an unbeatable price.
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Can I find these at Walmart ?
Darcy E.
Mount Vernon, WA
Where can I find this in Washington?
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
I love dark blushes
Megan B.
I don't know about this brand is it worth it ? It's so beautiful. How long does it last ?
Sabina S.
Littleton, CO
Is this good for light brown skin?