BY CATRICE

Bronzing Highlighter Pen - Only at ULTA!Sun salutations! A liquid bronzer for a natural tanned shimmer. This Catrice Bronzing Highlighter Pen is easy to apply on your cheeks and blend. Now the sun shines all year long! Not tested on animals.(0.12 oz.) - Bronzing Highlighter Pen see more...

• Really wanna buy this, is it better than benefit high beam or sam...1 Answers
  • Does this really highlight and outline parts of your fees that ne...1 Answers
  • I purchased this pen for highlighting under eye area, but so far ...1 Answers
Caeli D.
Love, love, love. This works great as an inner corner highlight. I also use it as a base on my eye lids, especially if I'm not wearing much makeup. This is absolutely beautiful and its worth a try.I know this comes in multiple shades but they only have one on the ulta site right now. I have never seen this brand sold any where else in the us besides ulta.
Tal A.
This is just great. It goes in smooth and the color is great!!! I prefer the pens because they are much less messier and just so easy to use. Did I say the color is great? The coverage is amazing is well. Instagram worthy
Sophia F.
Freedom, PA
Review for: Illuminating more...
My absolute favorite highlighter! Perfect for everyday wear. It adds just the right amount of sparkle to your day. Undertones of pink leave it looking more natural. Long lasting, and great quality. Would definitely recommend it!
Marie C.
makati
I think it's good quality. I would like to try it. Other products is not that good so maybe this is good
Michaela B.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Illuminating more...
Super easy to use so it's great for beginning and the applicator makes it easy for precision highlighting
hanaa h.
Cairo
Review for: Illuminating more...
what i really love to do with this highlighter pen is to put 2 drops of it in my foundation , it gives amazing glow to the skin that very suitable for work or even a date night without looking like tinman , totally my favourite product :)
Nada A.
Review for: Eye Need! 030 more...
I bought this and i thought it's good for highlighting the eye corner but it soo heavyyyy i didn't expect that
I had to remove some after applying it the texture not bad it's good 👌
Macarena D.
Review for: Illuminating more...
Pros: a highly pigmented highlighter with a metallic pinkish shade. Reflects the light beautifully, and it's really creamy. It looks really natural on the skin so it's not like you just have a white line on your cheeks. I'd say it's a dupe for Makeup Revolution's Pink Light, but this one is even better because it's more reflecting and shiny.

Cons: THE APPLICATOR. It's a retractable pen, meaning you have to move the lower part of the pen for the product to come out, and it doesn't on the first time, doesn't in the second either, definitely does not on the third or fourth time. And when it does come out, it's a lot, and you sadly lose product. Please Catrice hear my prayers and put this same shade of highlighter on a pot or a stick, ANYTHING, because I love it.
Carolina P.
coimbra
Beautiful highlighter!! Inexpensive and blinding! I love it but it's not the easiest thing to apply because it dries really fast! I don't recommend using a beauty blender, your better off using a synthetic brush to apply it and then go over it really quickly with a dampen beauty blender to blend it out. Glow to the gods on a budget!
Sofía C.
Santiago
Review for: Illuminating more...
su precio tal vez no es tan accesible.. pero este producto no es taaan malo, lo utilizo unicamente en la zona de mis ojos, pero deja un acabado genial.. amo tener iluminador en mi rostro..
Delia S.
Pinole, CA
I purchased this pen for highlighting under eye area, but so far after using it a couple times I notice it settles in my fine lines really badly! Any tips or comments about this? I do howrver like the effect on the bridge of my nose.
Tal A.
Does this really highlight and outline parts of your fees that need to be highlighted?
Maria m.
DHA 14996, 182-21 150th Avenue Springfield Gardens, NY 11413
Really wanna buy this, is it better than benefit high beam or same or less better??