BY CATRICE

HD Liquid Coverage Foundation - Only at ULTA!Hi-Def Coverage! Catrice's HD Liquid Coverage Foundation is an ultra-lightweight, high coverage foundation for a natural looking finish.Benefits:Covers imperfections and mattifies the skin creating a smooth and even complexion for up to 24 hoursFeatures a unique dropper applicatorParaben freeNot tested on animals - HD Liquid Coverage Foundation see more...

• Does it clog pores?3 Answers
  • Does the  Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation last longer with ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation apply better with a flat top brush or a spon...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
Review for: Sand Beige 030 more...
I honestly really have been loving this foundation! I have the shade 030 sand beige which is perfect for my winter skin. First let's talk about the packaging, wow! This is a very heavy glass bottle and I LOVE that it comes with a dropper!! I use about 1/2 to a full dropper for my whole face and that is plenty. This foundation is pretty medium coverage for me, but I do think you can build it up to full coverage. I personally prefer to apply this with a brush like the It Cosmetics love is the foundation brush or the Bare Minerals face perfecting brush because it is a very liquidy formula. It blends out SO quickly and beautifully. I don't find it sticking to any weird patches either. I usually have very oily skin, but with the freezing weather here in Iowa my skin has been much more normal/dry. I do have to touch up with powder near the end of the day but this lasts a full ten hours on me which is great! I think even those with dry skin would love this, so don't be turned off by the "mattifying effect"! I really couldn't love this foundation more you guys. I've been wearing it for about a week straight and will continue to wear it!
Jamie C.
Nichols, SC
Review for: Light Beige 010, Warm Beige 040 more...
I think I am in the minority for this foundation, but it really is not my favorite.  It is very matte, very liquidy and can make a mess quickly.  It will transfer after drying down so just be aware.  I mix 2 shades to get my color.  It does not last all day for me so I only wear when I am going out for quick errands.  It will break apart by the end of a long day and look terrible.  Not the worst I've ever used, but there are better options out there.  I will still play with it to find a way to make it work and for the price it's not too bad.  Color selection is poor on Ulta's website, so the customer base will be limited to start with.
Erin O.
Huxley
This stuff has crazy coverage. It dries down to a matte finish and feels very breathable. It does oxidize quite a bit on me though, and even though it’s very matte I do still have to set it or in about an hour I’ll be oily as I have more of a combination oily/sensitive skin type. Good product though! Just figure out what works for you
Denise H.
I’ve been using Estée Lauder’s double wear for years so I wanted to try a less expensive product! There is almost nothing negative I can say about it. It doesn’t dry completely matte so it feels so comfortable! Like you’re not even wearing foundation. Coverage is awesome and definitely buildable. It doesn’t break me out either and I don’t get as shiny in my
Day as I have pretty oily skin. Only reason I’m giving it a 4 Star is because their shade range is only for lighter skinned people. I have warm beige and it’s a little light for me, but I make it work.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
Review for: Warm Beige 040 more...
Dries really really fast so work in sections.8 like the dropper applicator And the packaging lot. It has an odd smell though and rubs off super easy. It says full coverage but it’s more medium. Not a super big selection of colors
Brittany G.
Paintsville, KY
WOW, WOW ,WOW honestly I love this foundation.! This foundation is so full cover Gawande Matte...Now when you hear Matte you may think dry but NO it isn't drying on the skin. I do recommend a moisturising primer as your base! I absolutely haven't been able to put this foundation down since I bought it ! Oh and I haven't worn it for 24 hours (breakout city) but I have worn it for about 12 hours and it didn't move AT ALL!
Amy A.
Hartselle , AL
This foundation is one of my favorites! It is actually in my top 3 favorite all time foundations. I have a hard time finding foundation for my oily skin. This gives perfect coverage without being cakey. It gives a beautiful finish without settling into my fine lines. The only con I have with it is it smells very strongly of baby powder. The smell does dissipate after a while, but I wish it didn’t smell.
Tammy H.
Otisco, IN
This foundation is amazing! It covers everything, but doesn't look cakey or heavy. It blends out beautifully and leaves my skin looking flawless. My only complaint would be the limited shade range.
Kayton P.
Flushing, MI
I have been looking for a less expensive foundation, for every day wear. My go to high end product is Urban Decay's Naked Skin. I was very pleased with the quality of this foundation! The formula is nice and light, so my face doesn't feel cakey or sticky while I'm wearing it. It blends out nicely, applies best with a beauty blender. I do get oily throughout the day while wearing the
foundation alone, but setting it with powder made all the difference. The only reason I rated this four stars is because of the smell, it is so powdery, but goes away after the initial application. I purchased this in Rose Beige, and it's a perfect match to my skin tone. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a matte foundation, for a great price.
Belinda F.
Lagrange , GA
I was looking for a less expensive alternative to younique touch mineral foundation which is $39. I came across this foundation while looking at foundation dupes on YouTube. I purchased the catrice foundation at Ulta for $10.99 and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. This foundation gives great coverage, is long wearing and smells great. I have sensitive skin and this foundation was non-irritating. I'll definitely purchase again!
Does it clog pores?
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
What is everyone's thoughts about the Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation.
Ashley B.
Does this foundation apply better with a flat top brush or a sponge (ie: Beauty Blender, Real Techniques sponge, etc.)? I just bought this foundation today.
Kirstie H.
Weymouth
Is this any good? My skin is rather oily so my current foundation doesn't work as great! Is this a recommended product? Would it be good for my skin??
Nidal N.
Beni mellal
Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation Guys please can i have some reviews about this product ✨✨✨