Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation

HD Liquid Coverage Foundation - Only at ULTA!Hi-Def Coverage! Catrice's HD Liquid Coverage Foundation is an ultra-lightweight, high coverage foundation for a natural looking finish.Benefits:Covers imperfections and mattifies the skin creating a smooth and even complexion for up to 24 hoursFeatures a unique dropper applicatorParaben freeNot tested on animals - HD Liquid Coverage Foundation

Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation My skin is light with neutral undertones. Does anyone have any shade recommendations for this? I can't tell by pictures online which would work best.
What’s the best primer for this foundation ?
Did it oxidize on you?
Start your review of Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation!
Lithuania
Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation uploaded by Eglė K.
Review for: Light Beige 010
I love love love this foundation, haven't been using it for ages for some reasons and tried it on yesterday and was like damn this is better than many highend ones! It's consistency is thin, very lightweight and it gives skin-like medium to full coverage. You can't beat the price! Buy it! Enjoy it!
salantai
Review for: Light Beige 010
OMG! I just can’t believe... This foundation is AMAZING. It is easy to blend,good coverage,not creasing,looks really amazing on face and smells really nice. Perfect for everyday wear. This foundation is very cheap but it works just like mac for me.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Review for: Light Beige 010
Good coverage and blend ability. But same as the concealer, it oxidises. And it doesn’t wear very well on my combo skin type, it cracks around my nose, chin and forehead area.
A really good medium coverage foundation, face doesn’t look cakey and it doesn’t feel like the foundation is on your face - really lightweight. A must in my makeup routine!
molėtai
Review for: Light Beige 010
the foundation was good, quite good coverage, but I wouldn’t say it’s very high coverage (it didn’t cover my discoloration). sadly this color was too dark for my skin tone 😕
Kaunas
After years of trying different foundations, hands down, this is the best one for my skin😇🙏 It wears all day, doesn't feel heavy on my face and it has a nice decent coverage. I love the dropper because it's easier to mix it in with other foundations. Doesn't oxidize on me, doesn't flake my skin or get into the eye area wrinkles. I apply it with damp beauty blender and it last whole day without moving anywhere. Love it! 💕
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads
kaunas
I love this foundation, it feels light on skin, definitely mattifying, coverage is buildable. It says that it lasts upto 24h, I think it would maybe last 15h with a good primer but again depending on your skin type, my skin type is a little bit on a dry side so it absorbs some of the produst.
Varaždin
Review for: Rose Beige 020
This foundation has a great and high coverage, but you have to work fast with it because it dries on your skin fast and it gets patchy if you are slower. It’s mattifying and pretty good price for the product you get.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Uneven Skin Tone
Has amaizing full coverage matte finish, it will hide all your imperfections and all your history. Amaizing product! Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation
Alytus
I love this product so much. It's lightweight, buildable, it has some coverage even with the thinest coat. It does not look cakey, it almost doesn't crease when used with primer . The only problem was with shades. I bought the darkest one and it still not matches my skin quite right, but I think it will look alright in the winter when I lose my tan a little bit.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Coal city , WV
a month ago
tegan G. • a month ago
I would also recommend to try the 010 Light Beige. I have cool undertones and use the 030 Sand beige with a touch of lightening drops.
San Francisco
5 months ago
Ina D. • 5 months ago
I don’t think it’s waterproof but it is such a good foundation! Covers great, looks good and stays matte for hours! Great for oily gals!