BY CATRICE

Glamour Doll Volume Waterproof Mascara - Only at ULTA!Perfect doll eyes! Catrice's Glamour Doll Volume Mascara has a specially developed elastomer brush that captures the creamy mascara, spreads it well and covers each individual lash without weighing it down. The results: extra volume, fascinating length and a unique curl - all day long! Ophthalmologically tested. Available in Curl and Black. Not tested on animals.(0.34 oz.) - Glamour Doll Volume Waterproof Mascara see more...

Buy on ULTA
Hannah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara. I've used this product for over a year now and I'll continue to buy. It does not clump compared to others and it keeps the look natural. It's affordable and sold at Ulta. Best mascara!
Lilly P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best waterproof mascara! This is a go to for me and I love wearing this alone on my upper and lower lashes or mixing it with another mascara to get a waterproof coat and length. I have repurchased and encourage everyone to try it!
JONI 💜.
F91 DC86
This is probably the cheapest waterproof mascara that works! I love it and I'm glad i discovered it! It's now my fave mascara. Your boyfriend is gonna leave you but not this mascara 😂 Catrice Glamour Doll Volume Waterproof Mascara
Rihab M.
Monastir, Monastir
Beauty Junkie Expert
Top top top !! The price is so affordable for such a beauty! My man loved it on my eyes and everytome i wear it i get so many compliments! It is my all day masxara.. it gives more lenght than volume.. you want you can add anther volumer one but for me it is just perfecti
Büsra A.
If you have short and non curly lashes like I have this mascara is a must have for you😏 it separates every lash it is really black and it is waterproof!! The only thing I hate is: It is quite hard to get off you need oily micellar water😊😊

Layla G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is the best drug store mascara I ever used
I really really love it. The brush is small and fine so it's really good for small eyes like mine. It also separates the lashes really good and it gives good length either. It also is waterproof as it says on the packaging
Mona Y.
One of my favorites.
1. The price
2. The definition
I have a problem with smudging somehow but I feel like it's because I am doing something wrong, I heard that other ppl don't experience it that way.
A con might be that it's hard to take off sometimes.
투이 P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Einer der wenigen Mascara, die ich mag und auch verwende, da ich asiatische Wimpern habe; kurz und gerade(?) und diese Mascara hält meine Wimpern aufrecht! Richtig super und recht günstig in alles Drogerien hier in Österreich vorhanden! ❤
Viviane G.
Therwil
Literally THE BEST mascara I've ever tried! It stays all day and makes your lashes sooo long and defined and the lashes don't stick together. I buy it over and over again.
Milica B.
This is Bea! 😍 this mascara is waterproof it trims every hair and makes georgius long black lashes ❤❤ would buy it again!!!!!