BY CATRICE

Glamour Doll Volume Waterproof Mascara - Only at ULTA!Perfect doll eyes! Catrice's Glamour Doll Volume Mascara has a specially developed elastomer brush that captures the creamy mascara, spreads it well and covers each individual lash without weighing it down. The results: extra volume, fascinating length and a unique curl - all day long! Ophthalmologically tested. Available in Curl and Black. Not tested on animals.(0.34 oz.) - Glamour Doll Volume Waterproof Mascara see more...

Catrice Glamour Doll Volume Waterproof Mascara
  • "One of the best drugstore Mascaras, I have found until now. It does it's job perfectly. Besides Its waterproof, it holds your curled lashes pretty good. And it doesn't great lumps between your lashes. It's an amazing helper if your former mascara lumped all your lashes all together, because the catrice one, does not only give the lashes a long lashes appearance but also separate each lash from each other. It's phenomenal mascara for this low price. " in 8 reviews
  • "Top top top !! The price is so affordable for such a beauty! My man loved it on my eyes and everytome i wear it i get so many compliments! It is my all day masxara.. it gives more lenght than volume.. you want you can add anther volumer one but for me it is just perfecti" in 3 reviews
Lila B.
Elizabethtown, PA
The best mascara I have tried thus far. I have a very flat face meaning that my mascara always smudges onto my lower lash line. Most mascaras I have tried have smudged after an hour of wear, even when waterproof, but this stay for 6 hours before smudging. It is impossible to remove.
Lilly P.
The best waterproof mascara! This is a go to for me and I love wearing this alone on my upper and lower lashes or mixing it with another mascara to get a waterproof coat and length. I have repurchased and encourage everyone to try it!
Hannah M.
Northville, MI
My favorite mascara. I've used this product for over a year now and I'll continue to buy. It does not clump compared to others and it keeps the look natural. It's affordable and sold at Ulta. Best mascara!
Ieva V.
Kaunas
So far, this mascara is the best that I have tried 😇 The packaging is very elegant. It's fairly easy to apply, the effect is impressive and it only smudges a tiny bit. I love the wand, it holds my curls very well during all day, gives lenght, volume and finally, it doesn't clump. However, it does take a bit of work to remove. One disadvantage is that I felt it was too much pulling around the eye area for everyday use. But despite this, it beautifully accentuates my eyes. I'm in love 😍💕
𝐿𝑦𝑛𝑛 𝐵.
Antwerp
Okay... I die for this one, I'm serious!! Everyone asks me how my lashes get so long, and this is the answer!!! All my friends bought it after I applied it on their lashes! It's crazy... I always use waterproof so it would stay longer and it's the BEST waterproof mascara you'd ever try! It's even so good that after a shower, the product is still there, it's even hard to get it off with a waterproof make-up remover (which is a little bit annoying sometimes).. But as you can tell, it is craaaazy what this product does to my lashes!
Ruth S.
Wow it's the best waterproof mascara I know I have another one from catrice, the purple one and she's the burner as well but the mascara curls the lashes so beautifully!!
Valentina F.
For someone who has bad lashes, straight... Mascara is perfect!! Its easy to apply and use. Best is because its waterproof and it is soo make sure to be prepared for not goong off mascara. I had to clen with wipes, water and soap, micrlar water for removing make up like that waterproof mascara like damnn!!💪💪
Diante Z.
This is the best waterproof mascara ever!!! It stases long on Your face.Catrice Glamour Doll Volume Waterproof Mascara! When it rain everything it stases on the same place.
Deux D.
zürich
I heard many positiv opiniouns for this mascara so I can only recommend it to! One of my favorites Mascaras! I find the price for the mascara okey I buy it again and again! I also like the brush from the mascara!
Posetive v.
Das ist eine meiner Lieblings Mascaras . sie ist super leicht aufzutragen und verklumpt bei mir Gott sein Dank gar nicht .Außerdem ist sie wirklich extrem Wasserfest 👌

back