BY CATRICE

Glam & Doll False Lashes Mascara - Only at ULTA!Drama Doll! The Catrice Glam & Doll False Lashes Mascara features a slightly curved elastomer brush, which reaches each individual lash and covers it with deep-black texture in just one application. Lashes instantly look amplified with extreme volume. Achieve the perfect doll eye look instantly, no false lashes required. Not tested on animals. Ophthalmologically tested. - Glam & Doll False Lashes Mascara see more...

• Where can you find this product!?!? I've never heard of i...3 Answers
  • Does this clump after more than 1 coat??2 Answers
  • This is good lashes máscara??3 Answers
Catrice Glam & Doll False Lashes Mascara
  • "this is my favourite drugstore mascara. if you're looking for one that lengthens and adds volume to your lashes i highly recommend it! it's easy to use and it's so so affordable" in 3 reviews
Carissa C.
I love this mascara! The formula is perfect, not too wet or dry. The wand makes it so easy to comb through the lashes to create an amazing, clump free look. And the price can’t be beat either!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I tried this because a favorite youtuber recommended it. It was okay but not anything special. It gave my lashes some lift and length, but it wasn't very voluminous. It is inexpensive which is great but I felt like the tube dried out really fast.
Meagan P.
West Babylon , NY
If you like full wispy lashes, this is for you. It does everything for my lashes from volume to length. I love the feathery look to lashes and that’s what it does. I do find it crumbles and flakes throughout the day but nothing that is so bad that I’d discontinue using.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I wanted to love this, but I just don't. I got this based on YWP's recommendation and it was super affordable, but I'm really not getting the kind of impact I need with this mascara. I'm not a huge fan of plastic or rubber bristles, but I thought I would still give this a try because I do like to layer them with other mascaras. This just didn't give me very much length or volume. It didn't flake or anything on me, so it gets points for that, but overall I would not repurchase.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
I buy this at Ulta. I love the brush. it really mimics the natural arches of my eye and allows me to easily coat my eyelashes. It is very easy to get in hard to coat areas. It lifts my lashes and gives lenghth. I love that I can do my bottom lashes without making a mess of my face.
Maxi F.
Best mascara I've ever used. Lengthens and builds without clumping! I use it on conjunction with L'Oréal carbon black mascara and it works so well it seems like I'm wearing false lashes! Highly recommend
Amy A.
Hartselle , AL
This mascara makes my lashes look long and full without the spidery clumpy look. It doesn’t flake on me and lasts throughout the day. It’s very affordable and I will definitely continue to purchase!
Patricia L.
Roselle, IL
This mascara does a great job at lengthening! The shape of the wand plus the formula are better than a lot of popular drugstore mascaras, in my opinion. It really curls the lashes, too!
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
This mascara is amazing. It leaves my lashes looking full and long. This is my go to mascara. It never flakes or irritates my sensitive eyes
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I just recently go into catrice cosmetics!! I think there makeup products are great! I recommend for anyone to give there products a try
Brianna M.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I have been looking for a new mascara for a bit now. I work at an amusement park and was wondering if this mascara stays on even if I'm sweating a lot? I just need one that doesn't run down my face after I've been working all day.
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
Where can you find this product!?!? I've never heard of it before!
Megan M.
Murrells Inlet, SC
I've been looking for a Mascara to enhance my lashes so I don't need to wear falsies as much. Is this one a good alternative?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
This is good lashes máscara??
Nancy G.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this clump after more than 1 coat??

back