Catrice Eye Brow Stylist uploaded by Dana V.Catrice Eye Brow Stylist uploaded by Andrew Č.Catrice Eye Brow Stylist uploaded by Jaila A.

BY CATRICE

Eye Brow Stylist - Only at ULTA!Center stage brows! The Catrice Eye Brow Stylist provides beautiful, full brows. The sharpenable pencil and refined brush help blend the natural wax formula to create stage-ready brows. Not tested on animals.(0.06 oz.) - Eye Brow Stylist see more...

Buy on ULTA
taylor s.
Quincy, MA
For things that I buy a lot, I usually like to be cost effective. I think that this is a great brow pencil. It is extremely affordable and comes in three shades
Brittany B.
It could be better but it got the job done for me it did a good color and even pigmentation
chelsey g.
I love his product ! It's so cheap yet so use full and has a awesome brush that helps out perfectly !
Kimberly B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I bought this at Ulta and I absolutely love this. This is great for travel because it has the little shaper on the end of it. I use this almost everyday because it helps fill in and shape.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I needed a new brow pencil as decided to try this one after hearing friends rave about Catrice products. I wasn't impressed with the pigment; I had to go over my brows a few times to fill them in as much as I needed to make them look good. It also fades very quickly, even with brow powder on top.
Ameline L.
I do like this Pencil, it is very creamy and easy to word with. I have even repurshessed it
Kristina A.
Review for: Brow-N-Eyed Peas 030, Don't Let Me Brow'n 040, Date with Ash-Ton 020
Product was easy and quick to apply. It stayed on through humid days and washed off easily with soap and water at night.The color is passable as dark brown as long as someone isn't super close to my face. It is a bit waxy, but that's what makes it easy to apply and easy to control where you apply it. It's not waxy enough to smear or melt off. It stayed all day on my brows. I have sensitive skin and this product wasn't irritating.

I recommend this product, if one of the three colors matches your hair color.
Eline 💃.
Review for: Brow-N-Eyed Peas 030
I've been using this brow pencil for over a year and I still love it. It is a very good color for my brows, and gives them a very natural look. The spoolie is very useful to blend the streaks. The only downside is that is does fade a little at the end of the day. If you want to draw outside of your brows, or want some sharp lines this is not the brow product for you. But if you want a very natural look with perfect brows, I would definitely recommend!
Elena R.
Zagreb
Review for: Date with Ash-Ton 020
This is one of my favourite brow products.I think I paid it about 2€ in a local drugstore.The colour is perfect for my eyebrows.It has that greyish undertone that matches my eyebrows so well.The brush that comes with it is also quite nice,you can bend it and everything.The formula is soft and you do have to sharpen the pencil often but it is big.It lasts the whole day and it gives that really natural look on your eyebrows which i really like.
Dia N.
Vitnyed, ['', '', '']
Review for: Don't Let Me Brow'n 040
Sometimes I like this product sometimes I don't. If I only do my eyebrow (so I haven't got time for big makeup) I don't like use this product. Because it's not stay on my eyebrow, 'crawl away'. If I do my complete makeup look I use this first and I fix it with some other products. So not bad but I'm sure about that there is other better product. Nice and natural shades