Add a Photo

#258 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders
Eye Brow Stylist - Only at ULTA!Center stage brows! The Catrice Eye Brow Stylist provides beautiful, full brows. The sharpenable pencil and refined brush help blend the natural wax formula to create stage-ready brows. Not tested on animals.(0.06 oz.) - Eye Brow Stylist
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

It could be better but it got the job done for me it did a good color and even pigmentation
Ameline L.
Ameline L.

I do like this Pencil, it is very creamy and easy to word with. I have even repurshessed it
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Kalamazoo, MI

I bought this at Ulta and I absolutely love this. This is great for travel because it has the little shaper on the end of it. I use this almost everyday because it helps fill in and shape.
Silvia O.
Silvia O.

Ive always been a fan of brow pencils but this one won my heart!Its very sleek,it has a spoolie,the color is perfect,it helps me get that natural look that I like to wear on a daily basis.The formula is not too creamy,not too stiff,its just right inbetween!
chelsey g.
chelsey g.

I love his product ! It's so cheap yet so use full and has a awesome brush that helps out perfectly !
Brittany D.
Brittany D.

I needed a new brow pencil as decided to try this one after hearing friends rave about Catrice products. I wasn't impressed with the pigment; I had to go over my brows a few times to fill them in as much as I needed to make them look good. It also fades very quickly, even with brow powder on top.

Join Now