Catrice Eye Brow Stylist uploaded by Jaila A.
3 colors available

BY CATRICE

Eye Brow Stylist - Only at ULTA!Center stage brows! The Catrice Eye Brow Stylist provides beautiful, full brows. The sharpenable pencil and refined brush help blend the natural wax formula to create stage-ready brows. Not tested on animals.(0.06 oz.) - Eye Brow Stylist see more...

Buy on ULTA*
chelsey g.
chelsey g.
I love his product ! It's so cheap yet so use full and has a awesome brush that helps out perfectly !
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I needed a new brow pencil as decided to try this one after hearing friends rave about Catrice products. I wasn't impressed with the pigment; I had to go over my brows a few times to fill them in as much as I needed to make them look good. It also fades very quickly, even with brow powder on top.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I bought this at Ulta and I absolutely love this. This is great for travel because it has the little shaper on the end of it. I use this almost everyday because it helps fill in and shape.
Shao Jun W.
Shao Jun W.
The pencil itself is really hard which makes it hard for the product to glide on easily. The only thing I like is the brush side of the eyebrow pencil.
Ameline L.
Ameline L.
I do like this Pencil, it is very creamy and easy to word with. I have even repurshessed it
Elena R.
Elena R.
Review for: Date with Ash-Ton 020
This is one of my favourite brow products.I think I paid it about 2€ in a local drugstore.The colour is perfect for my eyebrows.It has that greyish undertone that matches my eyebrows so well.The brush that comes with it is also quite nice,you can bend it and everything.The formula is soft and you do have to sharpen the pencil often but it is big.It lasts the whole day and it gives that really natural look on your eyebrows which i really like.
Dia N.
Dia N.
Vitnyed, ['', '', '']
Review for: Don't Let Me Brow'n 040
Sometimes I like this product sometimes I don't. If I only do my eyebrow (so I haven't got time for big makeup) I don't like use this product. Because it's not stay on my eyebrow, 'crawl away'. If I do my complete makeup look I use this first and I fix it with some other products. So not bad but I'm sure about that there is other better product. Nice and natural shades
Katharina A.
Katharina A.
The best eyebrow pencil I ever used! The color is really ashy and beautiful. I bought it 4 times now at my local drug store. I have tried others but this pencil has the perfect consistency.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Great colour! Finally something that matches my eyebrow colour! Ive got the grey tone and its prefect! Very handy that iT got a spooly at the end of the pencil, also very affordable ! I would recommend this to all of you!
Nicoletta P.
Nicoletta P.
Review for: Don't Let Me Brow'n 040
I really like this eyebrow pencil. Its really easy to use and you can do natural look or dark look with it.I think its a great eyebrow product for beginers.