BY CATRICE

Eye Brow Stylist - Only at ULTA!Center stage brows! The Catrice Eye Brow Stylist provides beautiful, full brows. The sharpenable pencil and refined brush help blend the natural wax formula to create stage-ready brows. Not tested on animals.(0.06 oz.) - Eye Brow Stylist see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kimberly B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I bought this at Ulta and I absolutely love this. This is great for travel because it has the little shaper on the end of it. I use this almost everyday because it helps fill in and shape.
taylor s.
Quincy, MA
For things that I buy a lot, I usually like to be cost effective. I think that this is a great brow pencil. It is extremely affordable and comes in three shades
Luciene G.
Atlanta, GA
This eye brown pencil really made my eye brown looks great now I can use it everyday
I feel so comfortable
I recommend for sure
chelsey g.
I love his product ! It's so cheap yet so use full and has a awesome brush that helps out perfectly !
Brittany B.
It could be better but it got the job done for me it did a good color and even pigmentation
Elisabeth W.
Frankfurt am Main
Review for: Brow-N-Eyed Peas 030 more...
Used to be my favourite eyebrow pencil when I first started to get into brows. For beginners definitely worth a try. If you’re already familiar with high end brow products or more expensive ones from the drugstore I don’t think that you NEED to try it. Nevertheless it’s a good eyebrow pencil that you do need to sharpen.
Maria Ellara Mhae K.
Hellevoetsluis
Review for: Brow-N-Eyed Peas 030 more...
This is by far the best drugstore eyebrow i have ever tried! I like it because again it’s pigmented and not very pricey. So for the money that you pay is really good! It’s easy to use and it blends also very nice. I would definitely buy this one again :)
Inês N.
Abrantes
This a very fine eyebrow product. It gives a natural look to your eyebrows and it's really simple and easy to use. It may be difficult to find such a good eyebrow pencil that is this affordable. Catrice Eye Brow Stylist
Melira N.
Sarajevo
Truly amazing pencil. My eyebrows look so perfect and at the same time natural. The only problem is she shade range. I wish there were more. But in love with the formula and the way it looks on me.
Anja J.
I'm not really picky when it comes to eyeshadow pencils,as long as they are pencils. Pigmentation of this product is fine,but if you have to deal with something that may erase your eyebrows and you are wearing this,it probably will,at least at the beginning of your eyebrow. The lid is always separating from the brush and it is really really annoying.
Nika K.
8290
Do you like this eyebrow pencile?