Add a Photo

By CATRICE
#252 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders
Eye Brow Stylist - Only at ULTA!Center stage brows! The Catrice Eye Brow Stylist provides beautiful, full brows. The sharpenable pencil and refined brush help blend the natural wax formula to create stage-ready brows. Not tested on animals.(0.06 oz.) - Eye Brow Stylist
chelsey g.
chelsey g.

I love his product ! It's so cheap yet so use full and has a awesome brush that helps out perfectly !
Carina P.
Carina P.
Lisbon, Portugal

The first brow pencil I've tried was this one and I like it. The spoolie comes in hand to brush your brows and then you can draw the hairs where they are missing with no problem, especially if the pencil is sharpe. I always set it after with a gel and last me all day long! By its owned I can't say nothing.
Katharina A.
Katharina A.

The best eyebrow pencil I ever used! The color is really ashy and beautiful. I bought it 4 times now at my local drug store. I have tried others but this pencil has the perfect consistency.
Shao Jun W.
Shao Jun W.

The pencil itself is really hard which makes it hard for the product to glide on easily. The only thing I like is the brush side of the eyebrow pencil.
Ameline L.
Ameline L.

I do like this Pencil, it is very creamy and easy to word with. I have even repurshessed it
Silvia O.
Silvia O.

Ive always been a fan of brow pencils but this one won my heart!Its very sleek,it has a spoolie,the color is perfect,it helps me get that natural look that I like to wear on a daily basis.The formula is not too creamy,not too stiff,its just right inbetween!

Join Now