BY CATRICE

Eye Brow Stylist - Only at ULTA!Center stage brows! The Catrice Eye Brow Stylist provides beautiful, full brows. The sharpenable pencil and refined brush help blend the natural wax formula to create stage-ready brows. Not tested on animals.(0.06 oz.) - Eye Brow Stylist see more...

Buy on ULTA
Heath W.
Review for: Date with Ash-Ton 020 more...
Big fan. Love the brush on the end and the pencil itself is smooth and not too dark and heavy. I've tried so many pencils from sephora and I got this one on the catrice website for a few bucks. Score! So far my experiences with their products have been positive as I also liked their lip liner and eyeshadow.
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
My friend let me use this eyebrow pencil and I am so jealous! It applies so perfect and is super easy. I guess its also pigmented and it re-sharpenable so it lasts a long time. I really want to buy this product myself. I recommend it.
Jaila A.
Atlanta, GA
This product is amazing ! The fact that there is a sharpener attached to the pencil is life changing. It's super easy to use and I've been using this product for forever. Totally recommend! Catrice Eye Brow Stylist
ingrid b.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Date with Ash-Ton 020 more...
This isn't as pigmented as I would like, but it does the job. Has a little more wax in it than I would like.
More wax than pigment

It isn't terrible but I prefer the nyx brow pencil
Leslie P.
Saint Paul , MN
Didn't like this as much as other Influensters. I've used many brow pencils before and this is one of the lowest rating for me. I didn't like how hard the pencil was. It was so hard that it was hard to work with and barely showed up on my brows. Definitely took me a while before I can get pigment to show up. I would recommend this for people who have lighter hair since the darkest color I got wasn't so dark and I have dark brown hair so I still wanted at least some color to look more natural.
Bambou L.
Sanibel, Florida
I really like this eyebrow pencil! It makes it extremely easy to get my eyebrows on fleek. I like pretty natural brows and this really helps me achieve them. It is not too pigmented or creamy, which i like. If you want that typical, creamy looking, instagram brow; this isn't the product for you. If you want to shape your brows a little more and enhance their natural shape, definitely get this!
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I needed a new brow pencil as decided to try this one after hearing friends rave about Catrice products. I wasn't impressed with the pigment; I had to go over my brows a few times to fill them in as much as I needed to make them look good. It also fades very quickly, even with brow powder on top.
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
I just received this as a sample from Ulta...and i am in love..it is my first ever eye brow pencil..it is super easy to use..i thought it was going to be to light but it's not, when i start to fill in my brows it looks amazing!! i have super dark features and i would recommend this to the!!!
Annie B.
Walbridge, OH
Waste of money, really. I thought that I would give it a try, but really it wasn't worth it. I have dark eyebrows, and they really just needed a little help shaping. I should have bought dipbrow instead, which I ended up doing. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
I like this product! I'm pretty low maintenance with my brows. The formula is a perfect balance between creamy and waxy, and the spoolie at the end is generous and useful. Perfect for a low key brow, but may not be precise enough for an "on fleek" brow
Nika K.
8290
Do you like this eyebrow pencile?